AIPMT 2015 Result has been announced on 17th August 2015. It’s time to get admissions in Medical colleges for MBBS. Only those candidates are eligible to get admission for MBBS and BDS who got minimum qualifying marks in AIPMT 2015. Now, the candidates are required to participate in the AIPMT 2015 Counselling process. Before participating in AIPMT 2015 Admission process, you must know about AIPMT 2015 Counselling Schedule and AIPMT 2015 Counselling Dates.
AIPMT 2015 Counselling Schedule:-
All the aspirants of AIPMT were pretty excited to have qualified the test. The results were declared in May 2015 on the basis of the criterion of qualification set by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India. The students are supposed to be appearing for the counselling and locking their seats. Students willing to pursue their interests in different medicinal projects must appear for the AIPMT 2015 counselling. It is conducted by AIPMT 2015 will be conducted by MCC (Medical Counselling Committee) from August 19, 2015 to August 21, 2015. The whole counselling session will only be conducted online.
This year 46271 candidates could qualify the AIPMT 2015 and can appear for the counselling session. 18115 candidates are amongst the 15% All India Quota seats. In this post, the counselling procedure and AIPMT 2015 counselling schedule are given.
AIPMT 2015 Ranks Category Wise:-
Below is the list of ranks that make it to the merit list:
|Category||Ranks (All India Quota Seats)|
|Unreserved (UR)||1 – 14052|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||14053 – 14905|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||14 Process 200 – 61238|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||14481 – 83162|
|UR – Physically Handicapped||15149 – 61494|
|OBC – Physically Handicapped||62218 – 67788|
|SC – Physically Handicapped||66314 – 73737|
|ST – Physically Handicapped||NA|
AIPMT 2015 Counselling Procedure:-
- To get enrolled, the students have to fill the form on the official site www.aipmt.nic.in
- According to the rank, the students go through the seat allocation procedure in which they can select the college and course and prioritize it.
- Next, the candidates are required to lock these choices and no further changes can be made.
- Seat allotment is held next and the candidates will be asked to lock their seats according to their ranks and choices.
- Seat allotment result is declared and the students are required to go to their respective colleges with the required documents to get admission.
AIPMT 2015 Counselling Schedule and Dates:-
Medical Counselling Committee and CBSE, together, came up with the 2015 AIPMT counselling schedule.
To simplify, we have tabulated the schedule:
|1||Main Counselling Registration, Choice Filling and Locking||19 August to 21 August , 2015 (Registration, Choice Filling and Locking will be open up to 11.59 PM of August 21, 2015 only)||3 Days|
|3||Process of Seat Allotment Round – 1||August 22, 2015||1 Day|
|4||Publication of Result- Round 1||By August 23, 2015||1 Day|
|5||Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round – 1||24 August to 27 August 2015 (up to 06:00 PM of 27 August, 2015)||4 Days|
|6||Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2||1 September, 2015||1 Day|
|7||Publication of Result- Round 2||2 September, 2015||1 Day|
|8||Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2||3 to 7 September, 2015 (up to 06:00 PM of 7 September, 2015||5 Days|
|9||Process of Seat Allotment – Round 3||09 September 2015||1 Day|
|10||Publication of Result- Round 3||10 September 2015||1 day|
|11||Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 3||11September to 15 September 2015 (up to 06:00 PM of 15 September, 2015||5 day|
|12||Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota||15 September, 2015 (After 06:00 PM)||–|
|AIPMT Counselling for MBBS & BDS||Number of Available Seats for AIPMT 2015 Counselling|
|MBBS Seats||Around 3179 Seats in 159 Medical Colleges|
|BDS Seats||Around 250 Seats in 28 Dental College|
The states, universities and institutions accepting the AIPMT 2015 rank are given below:
- Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Chattisgarh
- B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, Government of Haryana
- Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Himachal Pradesh
- Of Health, Medical Education and Family Welfare, Government of Madhya Pradesh
- Medical Directorate, Government of Manipur
- Directorate of Technical Education, Nagaland
- Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Odisha
- Of Medical Education and Research, Government of Punjab
- Government of Medical College and Hospital, UT Government of Chandigarh
- Universities/ Institutions
- Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi
- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, UP
- Hamdard University, New Delhi
MBBS Medical Colleges in India Rank Wise:-
For further assistance, here’s a list of 2014 opening and closing ranks of famous Medical Colleges in India:
|Medical College Name||Opening and Closing Rank for General Category||NEET 2013 Opening and Closing Rank||AIPMT 2014Opening and Closing Rank|
|Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi||Opening||1||1|
|Vardhman Mahavir Medical College (VMMC) – Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi||Opening||14||28|
|University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) Delhi||Opening||26||34|
|Medical College, Kolkata||Opening||213||2223|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi||Opening||31||284|
We hope the information given above, regarding AIPMT 2015 Counselling Schedule was useful and that it cleared all your confusions.
Good luck with the college life!