Assam CEE Counselling 2016 :
Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) is conducted by Dibrugarh University based in Assam for courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Engineering Degree Courses. You can find the details regarding Assam CEE Counselling 2016 Schedule, Procedure, Dates, Fee, Seat Allotment in this article.
The CEE-2016 will be conducted as per the latest syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council/NCERT by Dibrugarh University. The counselling procedure would be held after the declaration of result in the second week of June, 2016. Students can take note of important dates related to Assam CEE Counselling 2016 exam enrollment, conduction and result below:
Date of opening of online submission of Applications: 21st March, 2016
Date of closing of online submission of Applications: 09th April, 2016
Last date of the receipt of examination fee at SBI: 12th April, 2016
Date of Issue of Admit Cards online: 02nd May, 2016 onwards
Dates of Examination : 14th May, 2016 and 15th May, 2016
Declaration of Result: Before 15th June, 2016
The counselling procedure for seat allotment for admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Engineering courses begins after the official result announcement (expected before June 15, 2016) in/after June, second week.
Important points to be taken care of:
1. The counselling form (Application Form B) can be downloaded from the college website or can be obtained physically from a center during office hours (information about these centers is available on the official website)
2. Eligibility of the candidates to be called for counseling: (1) A candidate must secure a minimum of 50% marks in case General/Unreserved/Open Category and 40% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC Category in the Combined Entrance Examination (CEE).
3. Conditions to be fulfilled while attending the Counselling:
(1) The candidates who are called for counseling must be physically present before the Selection Board.
(2) They must submit the completed Application “Form-B” along with all the relevant certificates as instructed in the Form.
(3) They must bring all original documents like Admit Card of CEE, Admit Card of HSLC or Equivalent examinations. Mark sheet and Pass Certificate of HSSLC or Equivalent examinations, Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC), Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, certificate issued by competent authority for any other reserved Category claimed by the candidates.
(4) Candidate should also bring a set of self attested photocopies of all the original documents to be submitted at the time of counseling.
(5)A candidate shall be required to deposit an amount in cash (Rs. 500/-) as counseling fee at the time of counseling.
4. Application should be submitted to the Chairman, Admission Committee on the date of interview as notified in the News paper(s)
Note: It must be ensured that all the required documents are present and correctly attested (if asked for). The passport sized photograph to be attached should be recently clicked, and must be properly pasted. Spellings, phone numbers, marks, etc should be correctly filled by the candidate to avoid disqualification of candidature.
Result will be published on the web sites:
Students must go through the Information Brochure and Annexures A-G on ceemedu.org for more details about Reserved Category students and for downloading the Form B for various degrees offered by the University.
During the counselling the candidate shall be called one by one in order of merit (performance in Assam CEE Counselling 2016) and they shall pay their counselling fees. The Application Form-B and its relevant certificates, testimonials and documents shall be thoroughly scrutinized to determine all the eligibility criteria of the candidate. Once the candidate is found to be eligible (based on merit,documents, availability of seats, and Reserved Category rules), a seat is allotted to them in the preferred college. In case of non-availability of seats in the first preferred college, they are offered a seat in the next preferred college. Payment of admission fee secures a candidate’s seat.