Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited has recently issued notification regarding 2603 Junior Lineman vacant posts (Junior Lineman 2550 Posts, Assistant Lineman – 53 Posts). A large number of applicants who want to work with BESCOM have applied for the same. The applicants who have registered for the BESCOM recruitment 2016 will be required to appear for the written exam and then physical test. All the registered candidates are anxiously waiting for the BESCOM Junior Lineman Admit Card 2016 to be released.
About BESCOM Junior Lineman Admit Card 2016
The applicants who have registered themselves successfully will be able to download the BESCOM Admit Card 2016 from the official site of the Bangalore Electricity Supply Corporation (BESCOM). Here on this page, we are going to give candidates all the details about BESCOM JLM Admit Card 2016, Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Exam schedule etc.
As per the latest updates, the BESCOM Hall Ticket 2016 is expected to be released in the month of September. The BESCOM will be announcing the Exam Date and Exam schedule shortly. All the candidates are expected to keep a regular tab on the official website or bookmark our page for the latest updates.
Overview of the Exam
- Organization: Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM).
- Post Name: Junior Lineman & Assistant Lineman.
- Job Location:
- Admit card status:To be Available soon.
- Date of the Examination: To be Announced Shortly.
- Job Category: State Government jobs.
- Official Site: besom.org.
Exam Pattern for BESCOM Junior Lineman:
- Written test will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions
- The total duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
- The total number of questions will be 100 for 100 marks.
- There will be negative marking of -0.25 for each wrong answer.
BESCOM Junior Lineman Endurance Tests Details:
The eligible candidates will be required to appear for the endurance test and the candidates will need to carry physical fitness certificate released by a Government Medical Officer for the endurance test. The endurance test will consist of following activities:
- Running – 100 meters – 14 seconds
- Skipping – 50 times – 1 minute
- Shot Put – 12 meters – 3 chance
- Running – 800 meters- 3 minutes
- Climbing – electric Pole 8 meters
Step-Wise Procedure To Download BESCOM Junior Lineman Admit Card 2016
The applicants will be able to download the BESCOM Jr Lineman Admit Card 2016 from the official web page of the BESCOM by following the easy and simplified steps given below.
- Go to the website of BESCOM or just click on the link given at the end of the article.
- Look for the link for BESCOM Junior Lineman Admit Card 2016
- Click on the link.
- Enter your registration number or any other information required.
- Submit to proceed further.
- Now, your BESCOM Junior Lineman Admit Card 2016 will be displayed on your screen.
- Take a print out of the same to carry along on the day of exam
In the case of any errors or non-receipt of the BESCOM Hall Ticket 2016, the candidate should contact the concerned authority immediately. It is solely the candidate’s responsibility to carry a correct BESCOM Junior Lineman Admit Card 2016. It is mandatory to carry the admit card for all the sessions of the exam and no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without proper hall ticket.
Download BESCOM Junior Lineman Admit Card 2016 (To Be Updated Soon)
If you have any queries, please mention them in the comments below and we will try to resolve them.