Pursuing your MBBS dream abroad might come to an abrupt stop if you do not have the funds to cover your college fees. Though one gains immense exposure and knowledge when studying abroad, it is important to be able to afford it in the first place.
If you are looking for some of the best affordable study abroad destinations for your MBBS course, then we suggest some great places for you to choose from!
- Italy – Located in Southern Europe, Italy is country known for its low cost of living and boasts of some reputed medical universities. These would include the University of Bologna, Humanitas University and University of Pavia. What’s more is that this destination has some great job opportunities for students during summertime and holiday season, allowing them to earn while they learn.
- Poland – Poland is known for offering extremely low tuition fees to students hailing from developing countries. The degree received from the universities in Poland is recognized in EU and also in the medical council of several other countries. Cost of living expenses are lesser than other expensive European countries and one can easily study and live in this country. The Medical Academy of Gdansk, Medical University of Lodz and Medical Academy of Biyalstok are some of the top universities offering good education at low tuition fees.
- Philippines – Philippines is known for following the American system of education since it was a colony of America. If you are a student who is looking for global opportunities in the world of medicine at a reasonable price, then Philippines can sure prove to be an affordable destination. Providing quality education in the Southeast Asia region, the medical curriculum in many of the universities has been approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) itself. Ama Education System, Manila and University of Perpetual Help System Dalta are some of the best universities this place has to offer with minimal tuition fees.
- Netherlands – One of the most sought after destinations abroad, Netherlands is located in Western Europe and is also known as Holland. With several MBBS universities offering courses in both English and Dutch, language is not a problem when studying here. You can look into universities such as University of Amsterdam, University of Groningen and Maastricht University which offers quality education to international students at affordable rates.
- Mauritius – Mauritius is a popular study abroad destination for MBBS students from around the globe as the cost of living in this country is quite low and affordable. The Anna Medical College & Research Centre, SSR Medical College and DY Patil Medical College are some top universities offering low tuition fees to students who either opt for a doctoral or take a bachelor’s degree from it.
- Denmark – Another popular European country, Denmark is quite popular for its cheap cost of living and reasonable fees structure when it comes to studying in its medical universities. Denmark lays a lot of stress on high-quality education and research and allows students to grow as individuals while completing the course. Some popular medical schools and universities are University of Copenhagen, Aarhus University and Aalborg University offering top notch education and residential facilities to students.
So worry no more and prepare yourself to study MBBS at the destination of your choice at an extremely affordable rate!