France welcomes every student from various countries with its beautiful nature and excellence in their education. Living and surviving in such a city will definitely not be cost-effective. Don’t worry. France and other national education centers offer student scholarships. Various international students visit France, leave touching great heights with a minimum budget. Let us now look at the top France scholarships for international students:
FRENCH UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
Various French universities and institutions give international students with a scholarship offer to study. The below pointers have the best scholarships from universities for international students:
- École Normale Supérieure International Selection: ENS provides scholarship to outstanding international students on humanities and science. Every 30 students are selective for rewards by receiving up to 1000 euros for 3 years.
- Ampere Excellence at ENS de Lyon: ‘ENS de Lyon’ gives international student scholarships for exact sciences and arts. This is specific to the master’s degree. They range as €1000/month for a year with renewability.
- Emily Boutmy Scholarships at Sciences Po University: Alumni EU’s (early education in Sciences Po) are alone applicable for the scholarship. They range as €5,000 to €10,000 (PG) and €3,000 to €12,300 (PG).
- Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Scholarships: international master’s students who wish to study at INP are applicable. The grant offer ranges to 5,000 euros for 1 semester.
- Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships: international students for masters in member establishments. €10,000-€1,000 for visa/travel is an addition here.
INTERNATIONAL FRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS FOR MBA
- INSEAD MBA Scholarships: $5,000 to $25,000 is the range of the least count scholarship for international students. The categories go on the basis of ‘need-based’ or the ‘non-need-based’. Heavy competition is for this MBA international scholarship!
- HEC Paris MBA Scholarships: the scholarship is presentable to various students from different countries. HEC scholarships are for the ‘need-basing’, ‘merit-basing’, or for ‘specific criteria’ candidates. The amount is €6,000 to €24,000 and varies of terms.
- Fondation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarships: A special women scholarship for the female international student’s native of Asian and African communities. (Include females from natural calamities and disasters). €20,000 is ready for them to get themselves educative in MBA.
There are many scholarships from France for international students and differs upon needs, backgrounds, and study. Choose the study and know things well pre-entering the field. Check well for your eligibility along with proper documents and previous necessary records. Apply for French scholarships through the university’s web portal or from French consulate’s guidance. Through browsing and proper direct consultations take yourself to France and greater heights.