CAT 2015 Preparation Tips- The Common Admission Test (CAT) is an e-assessment which is held once in a year in India, usually it is held in November. This test is based on quantitative, data interpretation, ability, logical reasoning and verbal ability of an individual. The Indian Institutes of Management evoked this exam process for selection of business administration students. Students are given score in two types one is a raw score and second is scaled score. For every correct answer candidate scores +3 and for every wrong answer -1 is deducted.
Check below CAT Preparation Tips, CAT Preparation Books, CAT Preparation Strategy, CAT 2015 Exam Syllabus & Pattern, etc. which will help you in easy preparation
Do you Want to do MBA from Abroad? Check here Best Colleges with all Details
CAT 2015 Preparation Tips:-
You should start preparing for CAT exam at the moment you decide to attempt exam because practise and dedication is the only key to crack CAT exam. Know your potencies and proclivity get the right study material for yourself or join a coaching. This test examines a rational in 3 basic factors:
- Logical Reasoning
- Mathematics & Data Interpretation
- English & Reading Comprehension
One cannot shut eyes to these three factors they have to be jack of it.An individual can identify his strengths & weakness by looking at past patterns of CAT exam and focus more on their weak areas since then. CAT 2015 preparation tips are based on these three basic factors.
How to Crack CAT?
Formerly plan a daily preparation schedule giving more time to your weaker areas but practise other sections as well. Students appearing first time for CAT exams should admeasure more time in practicing and should know how to crack CAT exam. To familiarise yourself with the examination pattern practice mock test papers rigorously. Identify the topics you need to be perfect at by knowing the syllabus and pattern allocate more time to your weaker section. Make a habit of studying newspapers and magazines daily for not less than 2 hours this will increase your current affairs and vocabulary both. Follow CAT 2015 preparation tips strictly to crack CAT examination. Revise the whole content when few days are left for CAT examination date.
CAT 2015 Reference Books:-
Self-study is learning on your own without the help of any supervision or any other kind of help. It is the best way to teach yourself in your own way. It is done through books, journals, online learning and reading things. CAT 2015 Reference Books to crack CAT 2015 are:
- Quantum CAT: Quantitative Aptitude Common Admission Test for Admission Into IIMs by Sarvesh K Verma, Publisher: Arihant
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT Common Admission Test 5th Edition by Arun Sharma, Publisher: Tata McGraw Hill
- The Person Guide To Quantitative Aptitude And Data Interpretation For The CAT by Nishit Sinha, Publisher: Pearson
- NCERT Mathematics books and CBSE Mathematics books for 8th, 9th & 10th standard
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT Common Admission Test 1st edition by Arun Sharma, Publisher: Tata McGraw-Hill
- The Pearson Guide To Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning for the CAT Common Admission Test by Nishit K. Sinha, Publisher: Pearson
- Business Line by The Hindu Group
- Business & Management Chronicle by Chronicle Publications
- Business Today by India Today Group
- Economic Times
- 30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary by Wifred Funk by Wilfred Funk & Noran Lewis
- Word Power Made Easy by NORMAN LEWIS
Buy these books for your self-preparation to crack 2015 CAT examination.
CAT Coaching Institutes
There are a wide range of coaching institutes available providing you CAT 2015 Preparation tips and teaching you. To crack CAT examination 2015 one must join a coaching centre, some of the well reputed and highly ranked coaching centres are:
- TIME (Triumphant Institute of Management Education Private Ltd.)
- Career Launcher
- Roots Education
- PT Education
These coaching centres provides you excellent faculty members, doubt clearing classes, seminars and effective classroom training for cracking 2015 CAT examination.
Don’t get your nerves on the edge its’ just an examination and train yourself hard for cracking 2015 CAT examination.