CAT 2016 Preparation Tips- When we think of CAT, the first thing which comes to our mind is how to get that magical number key which will unlock the golden doors of IIMs for us. IIM Ahmedabad is the most sought after B-School in India. We all want to bell that CAT and get our entry into our dream B-School. If you are appearing for CAT 2016, you must have already begun your CAT 2016 Preparation. Here we will give you the easy CAT 2016 Tips and Tricks about how to crack CAT 2016, what are the best sites for CAT Preparation Online, CAT Reference Books etc.
MBA Admissions begin with the CAT test. CAT being the most important and the toughest exam to get admissions in top B-Schools attracts lots of students and thus the competition is very tough. All the aspirants want to qualify this test and study in the country’s best colleges.
Tips For the CAT 2016 Preparation
- Believe in Yourself: You have to first start with a strong belief in yourself. You have to have that confidence and will power that will help you to go through this journey of learning without succumbing to the study pressure. The battle is half won if you believe that you can Do It!
- Manage Your Time: You have to manage your time allotment to each subject while preparation as well as when you will be attempting the question paper. You have to start analyzing that what are the subjects which need your more attention and time span and work out your daily plan accordingly.
- Set Small Daily Goals: To begin with, start setting small daily goals which you should achieve every day. It could be reading a book for English Section preparation or completing your mock test in a particular time frame. So, start with the small goals which will help you to attain that bigger goal of attaining the magical number in CAT Scores.
- Study Specific To Competition: Do your preparations in accordance with the latest exam pattern and take help of the experts who can guide you about the change in strategy to crack the exam.
- Analyse Yourself: When attempting mock tests or while studying about a particular topic, time yourself to check your strong areas and your weaknesses. Once, you know your weak areas; start devoting more time towards them to improve. Identify the gaps after completing each topic and fill those gaps diligently.
- Complete The Syllabus: First and foremost target should be completing the syllabus of CAT 2016 preparation and then keep taking lots of mock tests to improve your performance each day.
- Practice and Practice A lot: It is rightly said that practice makes a man perfect. So, you should make a time-table which suits you and follow it religiously in order to succeed.
Top 10 Coaching Centers for CAT 2016 Preparation
I am listing here the Top 10 coaching institutes in India who have given high ranker in the past. The top management Coaching Centers for CAT in India includes Career Launcher, T.I.M.E., and IMS Learning Center and these institutes have their presence in almost every major city in India like Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kochi, Bangalore, Kolkata and Hyderabad. Now they have also started spreading in Tier II cities as well through franchise model. The list is not in a particular order.
- Career Launcher
- IMS Learning Center
- TIME (Triumphant Institute of Management Education)
- BYJU’s CAT Classes
- PT Education
- Bulls Eye (www.hitbulleye.com) – a free MBA preparation website
- Alchemist – classroom as well as online prep (online discussion, videos, pdf files, e-books)
- Mindworkzz – webinar lectures by IIM alumni, Arun Sharma
- TCYonline – a lot of free sample tests available online
- MBAuniverse.com – CAT 2014 online preparation course
Some of the Best Reference Books for CAT 2016 Preparation:
- How To Prepare For Data Verbal Reasoning For The Cat, By Sharma
- How To Prepare For Data Interpretation And Logical Reasoning For The Cat, By Sharma
- How To Prepare For Quantitative Aptitude For The Cat, By Sharma
- The Pearson Guide To Quantitative Aptitude For The CAT By Nishit K Sinha
- The Pearson Complete Guide For The CAT By Nishit K Sinha
- The Pearson Guide To Data Interpretation And Logical Reasoning For The Cat, By Nishit K Sinha
Hope these tips will help you in your CAT 2016 preparation and you will be able to bell the CAT!
You May Also Like: