CBSE UGC NET Dec 2015 Exam Notification has been released. CBSE UGC NET Dec 2015 Application Form is now available. Interested candidates can read below all the relevant information and apply online for CBSE UGC NET December 2015 Application Form or CBSE UGC NET December 2015 Registration Form
The notification pertaining to the CBSE UGC NET December 2015 Application Form has recently been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The official advertisement of invitations for application to the written examination of National Eligibility Test has been updated on the website of CBSE NET. All candidates who are interested in taking part in the test can fill out and submit the CBSE UGC NET 2015 Application Form available on the official website. The latest available information about the CBSE UGC NET December 2015 Registration can be obtained from this article.
CBSE UGC NET December 2015 Application Form Details:-
The exam is to be held by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on behalf of the University Grants Commission. This entrance test is held on a national level and is conducted annually for selecting deserving candidates who want the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). The National Eligibility Test (NET), therefore, works for the maintenance of good standards of education in the profession of teaching and research. With the release of the online CBSE UGC NET December 2015 Application Form, all candidates who aspire to get the post of Assistant Professor (AP) or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) can apply to take the NET, and qualify the examination for selection.
|Name of the Recruiting Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Examination||National Eligibility Test|
|Names of Posts||Assistant ProfessorJunior Research Fellowship|
|Location of Job||India|
|Date of Examination||27th of December 2015|
|Application Fee||General Category: Rs.600/-OBC Category: Rs.300/-SC / ST Category: Rs.150/-|
|Educational Qualifications||Master Degree in a field such as Humanities, Social Science, Computer Science and Application, Electronic Science, etc. with a minimum of 55% marks for candidates of General Category, and 50% marks for candidates of OBC / SC / ST / PWD CategoryPhD holders and candidates who are pursuing the master degree and are in the final year|
|Age Limit||Maximum 28 yearsAge relaxation permitted as per government rules|
How to Apply for CBSE UGC NET December 2015 Application Form:-
The following instructions can be followed for completing the application:
- Log on to the official website of CBSE NET: http://www.cbsenet.nic.in.
- Click on the link to the “Latest Updates”.
- Click on the advertisement for NET Exam 2015.
- A pdf file will open up.
- Go through all the information given, and then click on the link to the “Application Form”.
- Enter all the details inquired.
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph, signature and relevant documents.
- Verify the form and click on the “Submit” button.
- Remember to obtain a printed out hard copy of the form for future reference.
The candidates are advised to check the official web portal for the latest updates. CBSE UGC NET December 2015 Exam Date is 27th December 2015.
CBSE UC NET December 2015 Important Dates:
- Online registration starts from: 01/10/2015
- Online submission last date: 01/11/2015
- Last date for submission of application fee: 02/11/2015
- Correction can be done in applications between: 09/11/2015 to 14/11/2015
- Exam Date: 27/12/2015