All the candidates who have applied for the CBSE UGC NET Exam 2017 are notified that they can download their CBSE UGC NET Jan 2017 Admit Card from the official website www.cbsenet.nic.in from 21st December/2016 onwards. Candidates are advised to read on further for more details and to download the CBSE UGC NET hall ticket 2017.
Recently, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on behalf of the University Grant Commission (UGC) has released an announcement regarding the National Eligibility Test (NET) which is going to be conducted on 22nd January 2017 for recruiting all the eligible folks for the post of the Assistant Professor or the Junior Research Fellowship. A huge number of applicants have applied for this post. The examination is going to be conducted in 84 subjects at 90 Cities that are selected by the conducting authority all over the India.
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced about the CBSE UGC NET admit card 2016 on 22nd June 2016. All the folks who will be appearing for the same will be able to download their respective CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2016 and check their CBSE UGC NET Application Status as per the schedule which is given below from the official website of the CBSE.
CBSE UGC NET Examination 2017 Overview
|Online Application Form Submission (Starts)||17th October /2016|
|Online Application Form Submission(Closes)||16th November/ 2016|
|The last date of submission of Fee||17th November/ 2016|
|Correction(if any) in the application form||22nd– 29th November/2016|
|Releasing of the Admit Card||21st December/ 2016|
|Date of Examination||22nd January/2017|
The CBSE UGC NET 2017 Exam Schedule
Below mentioned is the Paper wise schedule of the exam along with the time duration:
|National Eligibility Test (NET)||22nd January /2017 (SUNDAY)|
Note: Once the candidate qualifies this test, a Call Letter will be generated for the candidate to appear for the next round.
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE UGC NET 2017:
- Educational Qualification:
- The Candidates should possess a minimum score of 55% marks in their Master’s Degree or an equivalent examination from a recognised University/Institute.
- Candidates who have already appeared or going to appear in the final year’s exam of the Master’s degree and are waiting for their results can apply for this examination.
- Age Limit:
For the Junior Research Fellowship:
- The candidates should not be more than 28 years as on 01.01.2017.
- The OBC or SC/ST/PWD candidates will be going to get a relaxation up to 5 years.
For the Assistant Professor:
- There is no age restriction for applying for the Assistant Professor’s post.
- The candidates who have cleared the UGC/CSIR JRF examination before 1989 are not liable to appear for the NET.
- For SET Candidates: The candidates who passed the States Eligibility Test (SET) endorsed by the UGC for the post of the Assistant Professor held until 1st June 2002, are also not liable to appear in this examination.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The mode of payment will be online through debit/credit card. Please ensure the confirmation after payment is made.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Admit Card
The candidates who are going to appear in this test are notified that the CBSE UGC NET JRF Jan 2017 Admit Card will be uploaded in the month of December on its official web portal www.cbsenet.nic.in.
Candidates must note that no admit cards will be sent by post. The candidates have to download the respective admit cards from the website only.
Steps to download the CBSE UGC NET Jan 2017 Admit Card
- Visit to the official website of CBSE www.cbsenet.nic.in.
- Search for the link “Login for Admit Card” and click on the same.
- You will be asked to enter your application number, password etc. Enter the details and then submit.
- Your CBSE UGC NET 2017 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Take a print out of your CBSE UGC NET Jan 2017 Admit Card as it will act as an entry gate to your examination centre.
For more details and the latest updates about the CBSE UGC NET Jan 2017 Admit Card, the candidates are required to either bookmark this page or visit the official site of the CBSE NET.