CBSE UGC NET Jan 2017 Notification: The application form to apply for the National Eligibility Test (NET) examination 2016 is released. Candidates have to download the Application Form 2017 and register themselves. The examination will be conducted on 22nd January 2017. The examination will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). To appear in the examination, candidates have to fill the online application form. The application form is available on the website from 17th October 2016 and the last date to fill the application form is 16th November 2016. Also, find the CBSE UGC NET 2017 Registration, CBSE UGC NET Jan 2017 Exam Details, Eligibility, Selection Process, etc. below.
Details about CBSE UGC NET Jan 2017
Every year the University Grant Commission (UGC) conducts the National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) in two phases in different places of the country. A large number of candidates appear in the examination and qualify in the examination. This year the CBSE UGC NET examination will be conducted on 22nd January 2016. This examination is conducted for the candidate who wants to be a professor in any recognised college in the country. This examination is only for the Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship. Candidates who have completed the Master program in anyspecializedd subject with minimum 55% can apply for the UGC NET examination.
CBSE UGC NET Jan 2017 Application Form
The application form for the UGC NET examination January 2017 is now available on the official website of CBSE. The website is www.cbsenet.nic.in. Candidates have to download the application form from the website and fill all the details on the form. The application for is available from 17th October 216. The last date to get the application form is 16th November 2016. Find below all the details for the CBSE UGC NET 2017 registration process. The eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, etc.
Eligibility for CBSE UGC NET 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidates who want to appear for the UGC NET examination have to qualify a Master’s Degree from any recognised universities in any specialised subject. Candidates should have 55% marks in the Master Program. There is a 5% relaxation for the ST, SC, OBC and the PWD candidate. Candidates who are in the final year of the Master program can also apply for the NET examination.
The age limit for the JRF and Assistant Professor is different. For Junior Research Fellowship candidates should be less than 28 Years. If a candidate belongs to the OBC, SC, ST, and OBC candidate then, there will be and 5 Years of relaxation, i.e. candidates should not be more than 23. And for the Assistant Professor, there is no upper age limit. Candidates of any age who have a Master Program can apply for the examination.
Application Fee for CBSE UGC NET Jan 2017
|SC and ST||Rs. 150|
CBSE UGC NET Jan 2017 Exam Details
- Application Form Available Date: 15th October 2016
- Submission of Online Application form start date: 17 October 2016.
- Application Form Online Submission Last date: 16th November 2016
- Payment of Application Fee Last Date:17th November 2016
- Correction in the Application Form: Between 22nd to 29th November 2016
- Admit card Release Date: 21st December 2016
- Date of the UGC NET Examination 2017:22nd January 2017
Exam Schedule and Time Duration
|Session of the Examination||Paper||Marks||No; of Questions||Duration of the Paper|
|First||1||100||There will be 60 questions. But only 50 are compulsory||1¼ Hr. (09:30 AM to 10:45 AM)|
|Second||2||100||50 Questions and all are compulsory||1¼ Hr. (11:15 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Third||3||150||75 Questions and all are compulsory||2½ Hr. (02:00 PM to 04:30 PM)|
Selection Process for CBSE UGC NET Jan 2017
Candidates who will appear in the examination will have to score a minimum qualifying mark in the examination. Find below the minimum score board on the basis of which the candidates will be selected.
|Category||Paper 1 Minimum Qualifying Mark||Paper 2 Minimum Qualifying Mark||Paper 3 Minimum Qualifying Mark|
How to Apply for the CBSE UGC NET Jan 2017 Application Form
Candidates, who are interested in the NET examination, have to apply by filling the online application form available on the website. Find all the details of how to apply for the NET examination 2017.
- Visit the web portal www.cbsenet.nic.in.
- If you are already a registered candidate, then log in to the page using your ID and Password. Or if you have not registered then sign up using your email Id and make a string password and log into the page.
- After logging into the page, you will notice the application form for the UGC NET examination Jan 2017.
- Download the UGC NET online application form for the page.
- After that, upload your scanned passport sized photograph on the top of the application form. The image should be between 4KB – 40KB and the format should be in jpg/jpeg.
- Fill all the details on the application form like name, educational qualification, address, etc.
- Also, upload a scanned signature copy with the size between 1KB – 30 KB.
- After completing all the details, pay the online application fee.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee by using Credit/ Debit Card or through the eChallan generated from the website at any branch of Syndicate, Canara, ICICI, HDFC Bank.
- Attach all the scanned documents along with the application form.
- When you complete all the details, check carefully and click the submit button.
For more details on the CBSE UGC NET Jan 2017 Application Form stay tuned to our website