Check here CISF Head Constable Ministerial Exam Syllabus, CISF Head Constable Ministerial Exam Pattern and CISF Head Constable Exam Schedule
As crime rates are increasing at an alarming rate so is the need of security personnel. CISF is one such force that provides security to Public Sector Undertakings. It came into existence in the year 1969 with three battalions and within a short span of 4 decades it has reached to 1 lakh 39 thousand and four hundred personnel today. With changing time many essential modifications has been done and it has turned into a multi-skilled security agency providing security in various fields such as nuclear installations, airports, space establishments, power plants etc. This article gives details of the syllabus, pattern and schedule of CISF Head Constable Ministerial Exam.
CISF Head Constable Ministerial Exam Syllabus and Pattern:-
For the post of CISF Head Constable every year a large number of students appear for its examination. Here is the syllabus, pattern and schedule of CISF Head Constable Ministerial Exam.
For the year 2015 the CISF Head Constable Ministerial Exam pattern is as follows-
- The examination is objective type
- The exam paper contains 100 multiple choice questions
- Each question carries 1 mark
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours
- The Examination will be on pen and paper based test (OMR)
- The examination contains the four sections with 25 questions each
[table id=17 /]
[table id=18 /]
In order to clear the CISF Head Constable Ministerial exam many levels have to be cleared which are-
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Examination
- Skill Test on Computer
- Medical Examination
CISF Head Constable Ministerial Exam Pattern
Exam pattern of CISF Head Constable (Ministerial) written exam is as follows :
- The written exam will be multiple choice objective types.
- Candidates have to choose one correct answer from given four answers (A, B, C, D) for one particular question.
- The written examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks.
- The time duration will be allowed of 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- The questions in all the components will be of Matriculation level.
- The questions will be set both in Hindi and English.
There is a slight difference in the qualifying marks for various categories which is-
- For General category- 35%
- For SC/ST/Ex- Servicemen/OBC-33%
The documents verification CISF Exam was scheduled to be on September 2, 2015.
CISF Head Constable Ministerial Exam Syllabus:-
- General Intelligence and Reasoning- With questions based on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial orientation and patterns, it is designed to check the analytical aptitude and observational ability of the candidate.
- General Studies- It will consist mainly questions of current affairs and will analyse the awareness of candidate of basic sciences as is required for the job.
- Arithmetic- This section will check the mathematical aptitude of the candidate as it contains questions based on number system, whole number, decimal numbers, profit and loss, percentage etc.
- English/ Hindi- The command of a candidate on a language will be tested.
- Computers- English typing with a minimum typing speed of 35 WPM on computer or Hindi typing speed with a minimum typing speed of 30 WPM is required.
For any further queries regarding CISF Head Constable Ministerial Exam Syllabus candidates may visit the official site- www.cisf.govt.in