With beautiful cultures comes with great scope for teaching by experts. France education is one such country where one can study at their best! Estimates state there are more than 2, 50,000 students studying in multiple Universities in France coming from various international nations. So the study must be analyzed for its cost of education in France. Thus the following points will help the ones who wants to study in France.
COST FOR EDUCATION
As everyone knows educational institutions in France demands cost in Euro (€). Remember that the government-aid centres and other public institutions by the nation offers education at a low cost to many. Even the tuition rates at France’s public institutions for any higher education is identical to the domestic and international students as well. The prices vary every year for colleges.
There are certain scholarships and mobility schemes available for those who choose to study France. Some of the most popular ones are the grants from “French Ministry of Higher Education and Research” whose funding is from the ‘National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)’ awards from the regional councils ‘Erasmus and Erasmus Mundus programs’. Thus value for money is well satisfied from France education!
STATISTICS FOR FRANCE EDUCATION
- From 2017 stats average annual tuition cost for France education for an undergraduate course was below €200 (i.e. under US$250).
- France’s Masters cost rates around some €259 (which is some US$305).
- It is around €393 (i.e. US$460) for taking any doctoral course in France.
- Students have the conscience that tuition rates in France is bit higher and this is because some institutions demand an extra charge of ‘administration fees’ thus seemingly raising the overall value, but it is worth the money.
- Students who wish to study in French private institutions, prices tend to be much higher and thus peak up to €10,000 (I.e. US$12,000) per year.
COST FOR LIVING
When taking the costs of studying in France one must consider other variables like transportation, foods, price of study materials and extra allowances-Visiting place, health costs.
Students are often eligible to have subsidiaries for France education at restaurants and transportation. Also there are special housing which is available for to the international students who wish to study in France. The general costs of living are lower for those smaller towns of France and thus the nation welcomes everyone who wishes to pursue an education here!
STATISTICS FOR FRANCE LIVING
- You can live in France university with accommodation costs around €120 per month.
- You can rent a private studio with apartment costing around approximately €457-€542.
- €12 is an average price for a student to eat in France.
- Travel-card expenses and other rates for transportation passes evolve around some €70 per month.
- You will have to save €50 per month for your study materials and this too is just an approximation as rates vary on choice of study in France.
Thus keeping these in mind, it is valuable for a student from any nation to give their money for studying in France. It is also worth for time and money spent for studying in a classic nation like France!