CTET Sept 2016 Application Form is now Available at www.ctet.nic.in. Get here complete details about CTET Eligibility Criteria, CTET Sept 2016 Registration, and Exam dates.
Registrations started for CTET Sept Application 2016 on 22nd June. All important exam details, CTET Eligibility Criteria and CTET Sept 2016 Application Form can be checked at the official website. In this article we will give you all the important information regarding CTET Sept Application 2016. The last date for the submission of CTET 2016 Application Form is 18th July, 2016. The CBSE has announced the date for the September CTET Exam date i.e. 18th September, 2016. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all geared up to conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2016. CBSE is the central board of education in India and it’s located in Delhi.
CTET 2016 is conducted twice in a year and it was successfully conducted in the first half of the year. Now, CBSE has released official notification regarding CTET Sept 2016 examination schedule and the online registrations for the same began on 22nd July, 2016. CTET is conducted by CBSE to select Class 1st to class 5th and class 6th to 8th class teacher to be posted all over India.
- CTET Sept 2106 Admit Card
- CTET Preparation Tips
- CTET Sept 2016 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- CTET Sept 2016 Marking Scheme
CTET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: Candidates should have cleared the 10+2 with min. 50% Marks and have passed or appearing in the 2 Years Diploma in the Elementary Education. To check the detailed qualification eligibility, candidates are advised to check here
Age Limit: Age no bar for applying to the CTET 2016.
Important Dates and Schedule:
- Start date for online registration: 22nd June 2016
- Last date to submit the application: 18th July 2016
- Correction in Application form allowed between: 20th July to 25th July 2016
- Last date for payment of fee: 19th July 2016
- Date to issue admit card: 17th August 2016
- Examination date: 18th September 2016
Paper II- 9.30 AM – 12.30 Noon.
Paper I- 2.00 PM -4.30 PM
- Date of declare result on or before: 2nd Week of November 2016
Steps To Fill Online CTET Sept 2016 Application Form
The interested applicants will be required to check their eligibility and then fill the online CTET 2016 application form at the official website i.e. www.ctet.nic.in. The candidate has to follow the below mentioned steps to fill the form:
- Firstly, go to the official website.
- Then click on Proceed to Apply Online.
- After that fill the Online Application with the accurate information.
- Upload your scanned passport sized photograph and signature at the given place.
- Now pay the Application Fee of Rs.600/- for General and Rs.300/ for SC/ST for Paper I and II, and Rs.1000/- for General and Rs.500/ for SC/ST for both Paper I and II.The Fee will be pay either through Bank Challan and Debit or Credit Card.
- Now click on submit button and take a print out of the Confirmation Page for further references.