Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016 News: Delhi Police Recruitment Board has recently issued Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 notice for the recruitment of the 4669 constables under the Delhi Police. It is indeed a very good opportunity for those who want to serve in Delhi Police. The application forms for the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016 are now available. The candidates will be able to get their Delhi Police Constable Registration 2016 done until 10th October 2016.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016 and Notification Details:
The application forms for the Delhi Police constable vacancies can be filled from the official site of the Staff Selection Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in. Applications will be accepted only through Online-Mode. Read on to know about other important details like age limit, selection procedure, educational qualification etc.
Before filling the application form for the Delhi Police vacancies, the candidates should check the official notification from the link given below. Also, keep all your documents handy while filling the form so that you fill the correct information. Incorrect forms will be rejected.
Vacancy Details for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- Total No. of Delhi Police vacancies: 4669
- Name of the Post: Constable
- No. of Male Constable Vacancies: 3611 Posts
- No. of Female Constable Vacancies: 1058 Posts
Delhi Police 4669 recruitment 2016 Category wise Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Category Wise Number of Vacancies|
The candidates should fulfil the below-mentioned criteria to be eligible to apply for the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have cleared Senior Secondary/Intermediate/10+2 exams from a recognised board or institution.
Age Limit: The commission has specified the age limit as follows:
- Age limit for the post of the Constable (Exe) Male is – 18-21 Years
- Age limit for the Post of the Constable (Exe) Female is – 18-25 Years
Age Relaxation Permissible for Reserved Categories Beyond Upper Age Limit
- OBC – 03 Years
- SC – 05 Years
- ST – 05 Years
- For SC/ST/Female—Nil
- For OBC/Gen—Rs. 100/-
Details of Pay scale:
Pay scale Rs. 5, 200-20, 200 with grade pay of Rs. 2, 800/-
Important Dates for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- Registration Start Date— 10/09/2016
- Last date for Registration—10/10/2016
- Date of Physical Test—To Be Announced
- Date of written test—04/03/2017
- Date of Result Declaration—April last week
Selection Procedure for Delhi Police Vacancies
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Computer Based Written Exam
- Merit List
- Detailed Medical Test and Document Verification
All those candidates who will qualify PE & MT will be allowed to appear for the Computer Based Written Examination. Here we are providing the complete Exam Pattern, in which there will be 100 questions and each question will carry one mark, and duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
Written Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||50||50|