Looking for Admissions in Delhi University? Check here complete details regarding Delhi University PG Medical Admission 2016 for MD/ MS/ Diploma courses through AIPGMEE, DU medical pg admissions 2016, DU PG admissions 2016, DU medical admissions 2016, du postgraduate medical admissions 2016, Delhi university pg medical admissions 2016, DU Cut Off for AIPGMEE, AIPGMEE admissions 2016, DU admissions 2016 through AIPGMEE, DU medical postgraduate admissions through AIPGMEE 2016, if you are in search for the same.
Delhi University PG Medical Admission 2016:
University of Delhi is one of the best universities in India. The university provides admission to courses in a number of disciplines through usual and Distance education programmes to all Indian Nationals and Overseas Residents. An entrance is organised for DU medical pg admissions 2016. However, this year the Faculty of Medical Science, University of Delhi, informed that it would not conduct DU medical admissions 2016 (DU PGMET), an admission test for postgraduate medical courses for the academic session 2016-2019. Instead, the admissions to MD/MS or Diploma courses under 50% DU Quota will be given on marks/merit of AIPMGEE/ AIPGDEE 2016.
Eligible applicants to the course could obtain the Delhi University PG Medical Admission 2016 or DU PG Medical Admissions 2016 application form internet, or from the office of the Joint Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences on payment, in person, on payment of application fee specified by board.
Having done that, The eligibility criteria and application process for the courses were notified on their website. There were not many changes made to the application procedure. The eligible candidates had to strictly comply to the rules of application.
Candidates who wish to apply for more than one course, have to fill in a separate form.
The Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi has released the merit list forDU PG admissions 2016 Delhi University PG Medical 2016, on March 14, for admissions to 50% DU Quota seats in MD/MS/Diploma and MDS programmes. The DU postgraduate medical admissions 2016 has been made on the basis of AIPGMEE 2106 / AIPGDEE 2016, scores. Cadidates who had appeared for these tests and fulfil the eligibility criteria of DU can look for DU PG Medical 2016 Merit List on DU website.
According to the eligibility criteria of delhi university pg medical admissions 2016, Candidiate belonging to General Category must secure 50% marks in AIPGMEE/ AIPGDEE 2106. SC, ST or OBC candidates normal or disabled must have obtained 40% marks in AIPGMEE/ AIPGDEE 2016. However, for disabled candidates of General category, it is necessary secure minimum 45% marks in the AIPGMEE admissions 2016.
Delhi University Cut Off Marks for AIPGMEE:
As, Delhi university has decided to do the DU medical postgraduate admissions through AIPGMEE 2016, Here are the details regarding the same.
DU admissions 2016 through AIPGMEE cutoff
|Category||AIPGMEE 2016/AIPGEE 2016|
|Disable candidates of SC/ST/OBC category||40|
|Disable candidates of General Category||45%|
Important highlights of DU PG medical 2016 Merit List:
- Candidates will not be sent any individual communication regarding the declaration of merit list.
- The merit list would consist of candidate’s mane, marks secured in APGMEE/ AIPGDEE 2016 and state merit rank.
- In case of two or more candidates obtaining the same marks in AIPGMEE 2016 or AIPGDEE 2016, inter-se-merit will be decided on the basis of order of preference in the manner given below.
- 1st Preference :- The candidate who has passed all professional examinations (1st, 2nd and Final) of MBBS/BDS course in 1st Attempt, will be given preference for admission
- 2nd Preference :- The candidate who has obtained more aggregate marks taking into consideration of all the three professional examinations of M.B.B.S./ B.D.S. course together, will be given preference for admission
- 3rd Preference:- If the candidates have equal marks in M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. also, after taking into consideration marks of all the three professional examinations, then the candidate older/ oldest in age will be given preference for admission
Candidates whose name will appear in the merit list will have to report for counselling procedure of Delhi University PG Medical Admission 2016. scheduled to be conducted in the month of April 5, 2016.