Check here Expected IBPS PO 5 Cut off Marks 2015 Category Wise for General, OBC, SC, ST categories.
IBPS PO 5 Cut off Marks 2015- The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts an exam for Probationary Officers, clerks, management trainees, specialist officers, and officers for scale I, II, III for Regional Rural Banks. Since the candidates have already filled the application forms, they are now excited to know the IBPS PO cut off marks 2015 for the common written test that is going to be held on 3rd, 4th, 10th, 11th of October, 2015.
IBPS PO Cut Off Marks 2015 Expected:-
IBPS hasn’t declared the cut off yet. However, here we are providing a list of expected cut off.
[table id=16 /]
We’ve compiled this list by analysis of past exams and cut offs. It is necessary to note that these may or may not resemble IBPS PO 5 Cut Off Marks 2015. Cut offs vary every year according to the level of difficulty of paper, number of students appearing for the exam, highest marks scored, exam pattern, etc.
Banks Participating in IBPS PO CWE 5
Here’s a list of banks which are participating in this year’s written test and recruitment process. You might be able to get a job in these banks if you prepare for the exam well.
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- IBPS releases a notification for various exams.
- Then it processes applications of candidates for different exams.
- Admit cards are made available to the candidates.
- Common Written Exam is conducted for the posts of PO, Clerk, SO, etc.
- Tests are evaluated and results are announced.
- Call letters are sent out for interviews.
- IBPS PO Cut Off marks 2015 are declared.
- Candidates are hired according to their ranks.
- Reasoning- 50 marks
- Quantitative analysis- 50 marks
- English- 40 marks
- General awareness- 40 marks
- Computer application- 20 marks
- Total- 200 marks
How to Check IBPS PO 5 Exam Result 2015?
Here’s a simple step guide to help you download your result.
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.ibps.in.
- Click on the CWE PO tag.
- A window saying, “Check result of PO CWE”, will open.
- Submit your registration number along with you Date of Birth.
- Take the print out of this score card for further use.
I wish you good luck for the result. Keep visiting our website for more, latest updates.