Canada has some of the top educators where you will receive an internationally recognized education. Canada is one of the most preferred study destinations in the world. The quality of life in Canada is also unarguable.
The process to study in Canada is also quite simple and easy.
This nature of Canada pulls students from all over the world to pursue studies in Canada. We understand that you might get worried about the student visa. Approach Meet University, they understand your needs and expectations. They know which University in Canada is your right fit. Don’t get more worked up thinking about your study plans in Canada during these times of uncertainty.
Benefits of Studying in Canada:
There are so many benefits when it comes to studying in Canada. You shall have a different yet warm experience studying in a country like Canada.
If you go through all that Canada has, you will definitely say that this is the country you need to study.
Some of the major advantages of studying in Canada would be,
- Top Canadian Universities
Canada has a set of Top Scale Universities and their degree is valued all over the world. Ever heard about Cross-disciplinary studies? Canada uses Cross-disciplinary studies to teach students great skills and they have great facilities.
- Reliable Canadian Student Visa Process
The Country has a very trustable, transparent, and reliable visa process. This could be one of the reasons why students want to join here to pursue their studies. Are you applying for a Bachelor’s Degree at the Canadian University?
You need to go to the application page and provide the required documents that include,
- High school Certificate
- Filled Application Form’
- Letter of Intent
- Proof for Proficiency in the English Language
- Proof for the financial funds
Once your application passes through and has been accepted by the Canadian Universities, you can start applying for the Canadian Visa.
- Great Social System
This may be a little unfamiliar but some international students say that they want to pursue their studies in Canada because of the Prime Minister. He has some commendable leadership qualities and that is attracting students from foreign countries to study over there.
- Affordable Tuition Fees
One of the best things about Canada is that International Students do not have to go through a lot of struggles in affording their studies and living unlike other top destinations for education like the UK, Australia, and the US.
- Cost of Living
You don’t have to spend much. An average of 1000 CAD is enough to spend a month sophisticatedly along with entertainment.
- You can do part-time while studying
Canada allows International Students to work part-time during their course period. Also, You can enjoy the Quality of Life there in Canada.
- Who says no to the splendid mix of nature, technology, and culture!
Not only do you get to do a Bachelor’s degree there in Canada but also you get to enjoy the Nature and the diverse culture they have.
Joining your Bachelor’s degree in Canada will take you far in life. You get to explore as many things as possible.
You will always find a place that is conducting programs all over the place like arts, theatres, museum, etc.,
After all, you know that the Canadian Visa is important to get to experience all these perks. Here, we bring you some of the main steps to availing of your Canadian Student Visa.
Take 1: Find a University and the degree you want to join in and get an acceptance letter
This is the first and foremost step to get your Canadian Study Visa. Do enough research and find out where you want to pursue your degree. Now that you are clear with where you need to study, apply to the respective university.
Once you get accepted at the Canadian University, you will receive an acceptance letter from the college, which is considered a very important document in the process of getting the Study Visa.
Some Universities that you will like studying at,
- University of Toronto
- Seneca College
- The University of Victoria, etc.,
Take 2: Begin your Study Visa for Canada Application Process
Now that you have received the acceptance letter from the Canadian University, you can continue applying for the Study Visa for Canada
I will mention the first steps for your Student Study Visa for Canada process,
- Apply online for your Canadian Study Visa for Canada on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website.
- If your location has limited internet access, you can apply for a student visa on paper.
- Provide the acceptance letter from a Canadian university recognized by the government.
- Proof of No Criminal record
- Your Medical certificate
Take 3: Prepare all the necessary documents for the Study Visa for Canada Application and Interview,
The document you need to file for the Study Visa for Canada Application and the interview are given below,
- Filled in Canada student Study Visa for Canada application form
- Original acceptance letter from the academic institute
- A valid passport
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Proof of funds to support your living and studies in Canada.
- IELTS score
- A letter of intent
Take 4: Biometrics Appointment and Interview
After submitting your application, now is the time for your biometrics appointment and the interview. The Biometric fee amounts up to 85 Canadian Dollars but this is exclusive from the regular Study Visa for Canada fee.
You may have heard about the Student Direct Stream. Usually, the Study Visa for Canada process takes up to 20 days to complete. If you do not want to wait, in the meantime you can apply for SDS, this speeds up the application process.
Would you be interested in checking out a few colleges that come under the SDS System?
- Seneca College of Applied Arts & Technology- Toronto – Ontario
- Sault College-Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
- Lawrence College- Kingston – Ontario
- Lambton College of Applied Arts & Technology- Sarnia – Ontario
- Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning- Toronto –Ontario, etc.,
Eligibility Requirement to apply for SDS:
To check if you are eligible for the Student Direct Stream, you need to see if you fulfill the criteria mentioned below,
- The International student must be a legal resident of the following countries:
- The acceptance letter from the Canadian Academic Institute.
- proof that you have paid your tuition for the 1st year
- You must have a Guaranteed Investment Certificate of Canadian dollar $10,000
- A medical exam should be done before you apply
- You will also need a Police clearance certificate
After applying, you will be asked to submit your biometrics, I .e., your fingerprint and the photograph.
Once they receive your biometrics, the Visa officer will process your application within 20 days.
If you are planning to study in Canada, you should visit Meet University. They know all that you don’t know. Meet university will give you a piece of detailed information about the courses that are available and even about the accommodation.