IBPS Clerk Mains exam admit card 2016: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts exam for Clerical Cadre once in a year. The CWE Clerk preliminary examination was successfully conducted in the month of November. The result for the preliminary exams is declared and is available on www.ibps.in till December 16. The students who have cleared the preliminary exams will get their IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Admit Card 2016 soon.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Admit Card 2016
IBPS Clerk is conducted in two stages i.e. Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam. The Preliminary exam for the year 2016 was taken in November 2016 and the Mains will be taken in December 2016. The result for the preliminary exam was declared on 9 December 2016 and would be there for reference till 16 December 2016. IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016 for preliminary exam was available before the exam date. IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Admit Card 2016 would be available on the official website very soon.
The IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket 2016 contains all the necessary information about the candidate and exam such as the name of the candidate, the exam center, the date for the exam, photograph, signature, etc.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Schedule and Exam Date:
- Exam Conducted by: IBPS
- Recruitment for: CWE Clerk
- Online Exam- Preliminary:
- Result of preliminary Exam: 9 December 2016
- Download for Mains Exam Admit Card: December 2016
- Mains online examination: December 31,2016 and January 1,2017
- Declaration of Mains Result: January 2017
- Download of call letters for interview: January 2017
- Conduct of Interview: February 2017
- Provisional Allotment: April 2017
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern:
- The Mains Exam is an objective type exam to be conducted online. The total marks will be 200 and the time duration will be 135 minutes.
- There will be 5 sections – Reasoning, English language, General Awareness with special reference to the Banking Industry, Computer knowledge and Quantitative Aptitude.
- The number of questions for each section is 40.
|Section||Max Marks||Time for each section|
|General Awareness with special reference to the Banking Industry||40||25minutes|
Candidates need to secure minimum marks in each section and the total would also be considered for promotion allotment.
In IBPS Mains Exam biometric thumb impression will be captured at the venue so the fingers have to clean and dust free.
Candidate need to carry an original identity proof and a photocopy along with the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Admit Card 2016.