IBPS Clerk VI 2016 Registration started. Candidates can check here IBPS Clerk VI Details and apply online for IBPS Clerk VI Application Form. The Institute of banking personnel selection has recently issued notification regarding the IBPS Clerk VI Exam which will be conducted to recruit the right candidates for the clerical cadre posts available in the participating organizations. The candidates should note that the IBPS Clerk VI 2016 Registration has started and aspirants can fill the IBPS Clerk VI Application Form 2016 before the last date i.e. 12th September 2016.
IBPS Clerk VI 2016 Registration and Exam Details:
The candidates are required to fill the IBPS Clerk VI 2016 Registration Form before filling the application form. Here in this article we are going to give you information about the IBPS Clerk Registration Details, IBPS Clerk VI Exam Details 2016, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates etc.
The Selection Procedure:
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam.
The candidates, who will qualify the Prelims exam, will be required to sit for the Mains exam and then the selected candidates after verification of the documents will be given provisional placement with the participating organizations.
There are 19 banks participating in the recruitment drive and 19, 243 vacancies for the clerical cadre posts are to be filled. The test is scheduled to be conducted at 214 centers all across India.
The aspirants who want to apply for the CWE Clerk VI Exam 2016 should meet the eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
Age Limit – The applicants must be 20 to 28 year old as on 1st August, 2016. The entrants should not be born before 2nd August, 1987 and not later than 01.08.1996. Applicants can check the details about the eligibility criteria from the official notification.
Educational Qualifications – The aspirant must be a graduate in any discipline from the central government recognized university. The marks of graduation should be submitted at the time of registration.
The entrants have to pay the IBPS Clerk VI 2016 Registration fees of:
– Rs. 600 /- by other categories.
– Rs. 100/- by SC/ST/PWD/ EX-SM candidates.
The IBPS has released the tentative schedule and the prelims exam is scheduled to be conducted on 26th – 27th November and 3rd – 4th December, 2016. The tentative schedule of the events is:
Procedure To Apply Online for IBPS Clerk VI Exam Application Form 2016
The applicants should keep scanned copy of signature, passport size photograph and other required documents ready before you start application process. The scanned copies should be of the specific size as prescribed by the IBPS guidelines. The photograph of the candidate should be clear and candidate must not be wearing goggles, scarf or cap. Also, the signatures capital letters won’t be considered. The applicant should have a valid email id and mobile number. After the registration, the registration number will be sent to the candidate via SMS on his/her mobile. So, it is very important to keep these points in mind before you start applying. We are also giving here complete guidelines about the photographs and signatures.
Guidelines for scanning photograph:
- The Photograph must be a recent passport size color picture.
- It should be colour picture with a light-color background.
- Your face should be clearly visible with no goggles, scarf or cap.
- If you wear glasses please make sure that your eyes are clearly seen and there are no reflections.
- Make sure there is no “red-eye” effect.
- Size of the file should be between 20kb to 50 kb
- Dimensions should be 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
Guidelines For Signature Image:
- The candidate should sign on a white paper with a Black Ink pen.
- The signature should be signed by the applicant.
- The same signature will be used by the authorities to put on the Hall Letter and wherever required.
- If the Candidate’s signature on the answer sheet, does not match with the signature on the Call Letter, the candidate will be disqualified.
- File size should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Proffered Dimensions are 140 x 60 pixels
- Signatures in CAPITALS are NOT acceptable.
How to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment?
Step 1: IBPS Clerk VI 2016 Registration:
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the official website and then click on the link for ‘New Registration’
- Enter the basic details as required by the registration form.
- Submit the details and your password and registration id will be generated.
- You will receive the password and registration id on your register mobile number.
- Now, log in with your details and fill the application form.
Step 2: Fill the IBPS Clerk VI Application Form 2016:
- To fill the application form, you have to log in with your credentials.
- After you log in, enter the details like academic record, age, permanent address etc.
- Save the details and click on NEXT option.
- Then you have to upload your passport size photograph and signature in the required format.
Step 3: Pay Application Fee:
- Next step is to pay application fee.
- Select your choice of mode of payment i.e. Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
- After selecting the bank, enter the required details.
- Submit the details and check your mobile for the OTP.
- Enter OTP and make payment.
- You will be notified via email and SMS about the payment.
Step 4: Final Steps:
- After the payment, the application process is complete and you will get the confirmation.
- The candidates should take a print out of the application form and keep it for the record.
- The printout can be used in the further process
Click here To Check IBPS Clerk CWE 6 Exam Notification
Click here To Online Apply <——(Now Available)