IBPS SO Application Form 2017: Recently, an IBPS SO Exam Notification has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. This notification is for all the candidates who are looking for Specialist Officer Jobs in the banking sector.
The interested candidates can get here the complete information about the IBPS SO 2017 Application Form or the IBPS SO Registration Details. Candidates can apply online for the IBPS SO 2017 Application Form after reading the detailed notification as under.
The IBPS SO Application Form 2017 is going to be made available on November 16/2016 by the conducting authority. The last date of applying for the same is December 2/2016.
IBPS SO VI 2017 Notification Details:
The notification regarding the commencement of the Common Written Examination (CWE) for the selection of the eligible candidates for the post of the Specialist Officer (SO) has been released by the IBPS. So, all the interested candidates need to follow some instructions for obtaining the online IBPS SO Application Form 2017.
- Name of the Organization: IBPS
- Name of the post: Specialist Officer
- IT Officer Scale-I
- Agricultural Field Officer
- Rajhasha Adhikari
- Law Officer
- HR/ Personnel Officer
- Marketing Officer
- The mode of the Examination: Written
- Location: All over India
- Job Type: Central Government
- Educational Qualification:
- For IT officer post: 4 years engineering degree in CS/IT/ EE & ECE.
- For Agricultural field officer: degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture & Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry.
- For Rajhasha Adhikari post: Post graduate degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level.
- For all other posts: degree in Law (LLB) & a Graduate and MBA/ full-time MMS.
- Age Limit:Between 20 to 30 years old as on 01/07/2016.
Important Dates for IBPS SO Application Form 2017:
|Release of the IBPS SO Official Notification||November 9/ 2016|
|Commencement of IBPS SO Application Form||November 16/ 2016|
|Last Date for Online Registration for IBPS SO||December 2,/2016|
|Admit Card for Written Exam||After January 16/ 2017|
|IBPS SO examination date||January 28 and 29/2017 (Tentatively)|
|Result for Written Examination of IBPS SO exam||February 2/2017|
|IBPS SO Interview Admit Card||After February 24 /2017|
|Interview Dates||March /2017|
|Dates for Provisional Allotment under IBPS SO||On or after April 1/2017|
IBPS SO Application Form 2017: Apply Online
The IBPS SO Application Form 2017 will be released in the month of November 2017. All the interested applicants have to fill the application form online and applications which are sent through any other mode by the candidates will be rejected by the authority. All the applicants will also have to pay the application fees in order to appear for this examination. Thus, the candidates can check the steps on how to apply for Application fees as mentioned under:
Procedure to apply for the IBPS
SO 2017 Exam:
- Firstly, the candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.ibps.in.
- Go to home page and search for the “IBPS SO VI” link.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on “Apply online” link.
- Aspirants are required to upload their photograph & signature.The candidates can also check the details of application fees in the table below.
Thus, the candidates are required to stay tuned to the official website of the IBPS www.ibps.in. for latest updates.