CAT 2016 Admit Card will be available soon to download from the official site. The IIM Bangalore will be releasing CAT Admit Card 2016 for the candidates who have successfully registered and paid the application fee from 18th October 2016 onwards. The CAT 2016 Admit Card will be available in online mode only until the exam date. No hard copy of the IIM CAT 2016 Hall Ticket will be sent to any candidate. The candidates should download and take print of the CAT 2016 Admit Card from the official site before going to take the CAT.
You May Also Like:
- CAT 2016 Cut Off Marks [Expected]
- How CAT 2016 is Different from CAT 2015?
- How your CAT 2016 Score will Affect Percentile?
- Guidelines for CAT Aspirants Applying for the First Time
- CAT 2016-17 Participating Institutes with Fee Details
- CAT 2016 Preparation Tips and Tricks
- CAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- CAT 2016 Registration Details
IIM CAT 2016 Admit Card:
As per the IIM CAT 2016 Exam Schedule, the CAT exam will be conducted by IIM-B on 4th December 2016 in two slots i.e. forenoon and afternoon. The candidates should note that it is mandatory to carry the CAT 2016 Admit Card to the test centre. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without admit card. Only the registered applicants will be able to download the IIM CAT 2016 Call Letter after log into the official site.
Important Dates for CAT 2016
As per the latest updates, the “CAT 2016 Admit Cards can be downloaded from 01:00 PM on Monday, October 24, 2016.”
|Last Date of Registration||September 27, 2016|
|CAT Admit Card Issue DateNew Date for CAT Admit Card Issue|
|Last Date to Download Admit Card||December 4, 2016|
|CAT 2016 Test||December 4, 2016|
Important Details About CAT 2016 Admit Card
- Candidates will be able to print and view the admit card as per the schedule has given above.
- In order to download the admit card, you first need to log in to the official site i.e. iimcat.ac.in.
- It is mandatory to carry the CAT 2016 Admit Card on the day of the exam.
Details Mentioned In The CAT 2016 Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Test Date
- Details of the Test Centre
- User ID/Registration No.
- PWD Status
- Important Instructions
Process To Download the CAT 2016 Admit Card
- Candidates need to visit the CAT 2016official website
- Log in to the official site through User ID and Password
- Look for the tab indicating ‘CAT 2016 admit card’
- Click on that link and download the soft copy of the CAT 2016 Admit Card
- Take print of the admit card and don’t forget to carry it along on the day of the exam.
Important Instruction For CAT 2016 Admit Card
- After taking the printout, the candidate should paste a recent coloured passport size photographs in the space provided.
- The candidates will be required to do signatures in the space provided in the presence of the invigilator.
- The print of the admit card should be clear and readable.
- The candidates have to carry a valid ID proof along with the admit card on the day of the exam.
The registration process for CAT 2016 started on 8th August 2016 and candidates can do the registration until 27th September 2016 which is the last day for registrations. The exam pattern for CAT 2016 is same as the last years. The duration of the exam will be 3 hours with 3 sections i.e. Quantitative Ability (QA), Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DI & LR) and Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VARC). Each section will be time bound and 1 hour will be dedicated to each section. The number of the questions is still not announced but it is expected it will be same like last year.
- MBA Vs MS: What is Better Option after Graduation?
- Cost of doing MBA from the USA
- Cost of doing MBA from the UK
- MBA Application Deadlines for 2017 in Top Universities
- Top MBA Colleges in the World
- MBA from Oxford University
- MBA Admission without GMAT Score
- MS Application Deadlines for Spring 2017
- Top Universities for MS in US
- MS Admission without GMAT/ GRE