IIT JAM Application Form 2016, IIT JAM 2016 Registration Last Date, Apply for IIT JAM 2016 Exam
The very important test, that most of the Indian students wait for, IIT Joint
Admission test for M.Sc. (JAM) is going to be held in the eighth week of 2016. The registrations had started on September 2, 2015. IIT JAM 2016 Registration will be soon closed on October 14, 2015. If you haven’t yet registered for the test, it’s high time you do it! Applications are only received online in order to make the procedure authentic and easy. Only those candidates who have completed a course and acquired a degree in a respective stream from a recognized university are eligible to take the test. It’s important that you check the official website (jam.iitm.ac.in) before applying, so that you can get an idea of the eligibility criterion, exam pattern, admit card, etc.
Important Dates for IIT JAM 2016 Registration
- Online Application Starting Date: September 2, 2015
- Online Application Closing Date: October 14, 2015
- Date of test: February 7, 2016
IIT JAM 2016 Application Form and Fee
The application form for IIT JAM 2016 Registration can be found on the official website i.e. jam.iitm.ac.in. The application fee required can either be paid online or through challan via State Bank of India. Remember, IIT JAM 2016 Registration Last Date is October 14, 2015.
Here’s the application fee for different categories:
[table id=25 /]
If you want to go for online payment of fee, you can make the payment via net banking, credit or debit cards. In case you go for e-challan service in which a challan will be generated as a pdf file. You will have to take a print out of this challan and pay cash at the State Bank of India. You will receive a stamped copy of the challan which you will have to get scanned and upload with the application form. One thing to note here is that E-challan will not be generated after the 10th of October, 2015. However, it can be uploaded uptil October 14, 2015.
How to Apply for IIT JAM 2016 Application Form
Candidates first need to register themselves on the JOAPS website. This can be done by providing your official name, email ID, contact number, and a password. Enter all these details carefully as they cannot be modified further. Once the details are verified, you will receive your enrolment ID on the e-mail ID you entered during registration. It will also be sent to your mobile number. You need to remember this enrolment ID and the password in order to be able to access other operations on the website.
Here are a few simple steps to fill the IIT JAM 2016 Application Form:
- Visit the official website: jam.iitm.ac.in/jam2016.
- Click on the link that says, “IIT JAM Online Application 2016” and log in by entering your enrolment number and password.
- You will now be required to fill all the details like choice of paper(s), city choice, date of birth, gender, parent’s name and mobile number, nationality, category, address, etc.
- Now, you will have to upload the required documents like a valid personal ID, qualifying degree, percentage of marks, etc.
- Candidates will then have to upload the scanned copies of a photograph and signature along with category and PwD certificates.
- Check all the details carefully before submitting the form.
- Now, make payment and check payment status after 72 hours of making the payment.
- Preview your application form and submit it.
- Take its print out for further use.
Important details regarding IIT JAM 2016 Registration
- Name of Organization: IIT- Madras (IITM)
- Course offered: M.Sc.
- Name of Examination: IIT JAM 2016
- Category: Online application
- Application Mode : Online
Thanks for visiting the website! Keep visiting for more such updates!