Applied for the IIT JAM 2017 Examination? If you have applied for the IIT JAM examination and filled the application form, you can now download the IIT JAM Call Letter i.e. IIT JAM 2017 Admit Card from the official website soon. The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT) will soon release the IIT JAM 2017 Admit Card on its website, i.e. www.joaps.iitd.ac.in. Candidates can also check for IIT JAM 2017 Application Status, IIT JAM 2017 Pattern. IIT JAM 2017 Exam Schedule, etc.
IIT JAM 2017 Admit Card Releases:
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT) has recently invited the eligible candidates to fill the application form for the Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. 2017. Candidates have to fill the online application form available on the website. JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) was available on the website until 13th October 2016. Candidates who have not applied for the JAM 2017, they missed the opportunity this year. They can try next year. After applying for the examination, IIT will release the IIT JAM 2017 Admit Card and candidates have to download it from the website. Following are the information a candidate can find on the admit card.
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- Examination Center
- Reporting Time at the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Duration of the Examination
IIT JAM Admit Card 2017
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT) will release the admit cards on the website. No admit cards will be sent to the candidate personally through the post. Some of the important facts of the admit card.
- The Admit cards will be available on the official website of IIT Delhi from 10th January 2017
- Cross Check the admit card after downloading, if any mistake occurs, contact the IIT authority soon.
- Candidates have to carry the IIT JAM 2017 Admit Card to the examination center. If he or she fails to bring the admit card will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Also, candidates have to carry a valid identity proof card.
IIT JAM 2017 Application Status
Candidates had a chance to apply for the IIT JAM examination 2017 till 13th October 2016. The time is until 6 PM in the evening. Candidates have to apply by providing all the details like name, phone number, email id, etc. Upload all the required documents and pay the application fee online. The application fee for general and OBC candidate is Rs. 1500 and Rs. 750 for ST and SC candidates.
IIT JAM 2017 Exam Schedule
|Online Registration Start Date||2nd September 2016|
|Last Date to Apply through the Online Application Form, Documents Upload, and fee payment||13th October 2016|
|Mock Test||February 2017 (dates are not disclosed)|
|JAM 2017 Examination||12th February 2017|
IIT JAM 2017 Pattern
The IIT JAM 2017 examination Pattern is as follows:
There will be three sections in the examination, i.e. Section A, B and C. In Section A, there will be 30 MCQ questions, in Section B, there will be 10 Multiple Select Questions (MSQ), and in Section C, there will be 20 NAT (Numerical Answer Type) questions.
The syllabus will be from seven subjects, namely, Biological Sciences, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Mathematical Statistic, and Physics.
JAM 2017 Examination Review
- Exam Conducting Body: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT
- Examination: IIT JAM Examination 2017
- Date of Examination: 12th February 2017
- Admit Release Date: 10th January onwards
- Result of JAM 2017: 27th March 2017
- Official Website: joaps.iitd.ac.in
How to Download the IIT JAM Admit Card 2017
- Visit the website joaps.iitd.ac.in
- Click the link “IIT JAM Admit Card 2017”
- Enter your registration number and the other details
- Submit the page and get your admit card of JAM 2017
- Get a print out of the IIT JAM Admit Card 2017
For more updates on the CTET examination, stay tuned to our website.