IIT JEE Main 2016 Admit Card– Good news for IIT aspirants! Your countdown has begun as the committee has released IIT JEE Main 2016 Admit Card on 10th March 2016. You can easily download it by simply accessing the provided link followed by entering your application number and password. All registered candidates start getting ready to unleash the hidden talent in you.
You may check the procedure to download JEE Main admit card 2016 along with going through the information handout regarding the documents to be brought, the protocol to be followed in case of any discrepancy in it and many more.
- CBSE Class 12 Preparation Tips
- IIT JEE Main 2016 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- IIT JEE Main 2016 Preparation Tips
JEE Main 2016 Admit Card
If you are an aspirant of JEE examination, you can visit this link http://jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/admitcard/authforadmitcarddwd.aspx to download you JEE Main admit card 2016. The admit card is available from 10th March 2016. You just need to provide your application number and password in order to download the password. The application number and password are the same that the aspirants get while applying for the JEE main forms.
What to do if No Downloading of Admit Card Takes Place?
Since the entry card has been released, guys are having numerous queries regarding the difficulty in downloading the same. Some of the most frequent issues include:
- Issue1 – The most common questions put up by candidates is about a difficulty in downloading admit card due to the filling of incorrect information in the form. Some errors include putting a dot, misspelling the name and many more.
But the board has decided to give an opportunity to correct their names in the application form of JEE as per the data. This will make downloading easy.
- Issue2 – Another issue candidates are facing is all about forgetting their password and application number. This issue must not be worried as a simple solution is available regarding the issue.
All you need to do is to put a click on the hyperlink “I can’t access my account” in the portal for downloading admit card. Afterwards, you need to choose either “I forgot my Password” or “I forgot my Application Number” as per requirement.
Reset the Password:
In case candidates looking for JEE Main Hall Ticket 2016 opt for the option of “I forgot my Password”, then the following options will be open in front of him:
- Using the Security Question & Answer been chosen while filling the form
- Using a verification code sent via SMS
- Using a reset link sent via Email
Through these procedures, the candidates will definitely be able to retrieve their password.
What to Check In the JEE Main 2016 Admit Card?
When you receive your JEE Main Hall Ticket 2016, have a thorough check that all the information given there is okay or night. For example you need to check the spelling of your name, paper, Gender, Date of Birth, City, State, center, state code of eligibility and the category. In the case of any discrepancy, you need to contact with the JEE Main Secretariat as soon as possible to solve the issue.
You can retrieve back your application number in the same manner. Go through JEE Main Preparation tips for better ranking.