The news is for all those who have appeared for the Jharkhand CGL Prelims Exam 2016. It is expected that the Jharkhand CGL Prelims Result 2016 will be published this week. The exam was conducted on 21st August 2016 and a large number of candidates have appeared for the exam. All these candidates are now anxiously waiting for the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) to announce the Jharkhand CGL Result 2016.
The exact Jharkhand CGL Result Date 2016 is still not announced but it is expected that the Jharkhand CGL 2016 Results will be declared this week and we will be updating here the direct link to the JSSC CGL Result 2016 once it is declared by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
Earlier the commission had released a recruitment notification for the 1080 vacancies in various departments. The aspirants will be required to appear for the Prelims exam and then the qualified candidates will be required to appear for the Mains exam.
The candidates who will qualify in the JSSC CGL Prelims Result 2016 will be appearing for the mains exam. The candidates should keep their admit cards handy while checking the result because all the details required will be there on the admit card. Read on to know about the procedure to download the Jharkhand CGL Prelims Result 2016 and JSSC CGL Prelims Expected Cut off Marks.
Overview of the Jharkhand CGL Prelims Exam
- Department Name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC).
- Name of the Exam: Common Graduate Level.
- Type of the Exam: Written preliminary test.
- Duration of the Exam: 3 hours or 180 minutes paper.
- Date of the Exam: 21st August 2016.
- Date of the Result Announcement: Expected this week.
Jharkhand CGL Cut Off Marks 2016
The cutoff marks are the minimum score a candidate should get in order to qualify an exam. The candidates who will score this minimum score will be called to appear for the Mains Exam. There are a number of factors which influence Cut off Marks. Listing here some of them:
- The number of candidates appearing for the exam.
- Difficulty Level of the exam.
- The performance of the appeared candidates.
- A number of questions on an average correctly answered by the appearing candidates.
- A total number of seats available.
- Last year cut offs.
JSSC CGL Prelims Expected Cut off Marks
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks / Minimum Percentage of Marks|
|SC / ST||32%|
|Extremely Backward Classes (Schedule I)||34%|
|Backward Classes (Schedule – II)||36.5%|
How to Download The Jharkhand CGL Prelims Result 2016?
- Firstly visit the official site or just click the link given below.
- You will be directed to the home page
- Click on the recruitment section and look for CGL Result 2016
- Click on the link and then enter the details like registration ID and password to log in.
- Then click on the Jharkhand CGL Prelims Result 2016 link there in your dashboard.
- Your result along with the rank will be displayed on your screen.
- Take a printout for the future reference.