Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Admit Card: UGC NET Admit Card 2016 for the National Eligibility Test (NET) JRF June 2016 examination has been released. The seekers of Joint CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2016, CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Hall Ticket, UGC NET Admit Card 2016, CSIR UGC NET JRF June 2016 Admit Card can collect their entry cards from the official website www.csirhrdg.res.in. Get here detailed information and direct link to download exam hall ticket online in few seconds.
- CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks June 2016 [Expected]
- CBSE UGC NET Cut Off Marks July 2016 [Expected]
- CBSE UGC NET Admit Card July 2016
Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Admit Card:
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has released the Joint CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2016 and CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Hall Ticket can be downloaded from their official website i.e. csirhrdg.res.in
Candidates who had applied for the CSIR UGC NET June 2016 examination can download the admit cards from the official website provided above. It is mandatory for the candidate to carry UGC NET Admit Card 2016 to take exam and it will contain all details regarding exam venue, roll number etc. The CSIR NET exam is scheduled on 19th June 2016.
The candidates who qualify in the exam will be eligible for the JRF and Lectureship program
- Name of the Organization: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
- Name of the Exam: UGC NET 2016
- Date of the Exam:19th June 2016
- Category: Admit Cards
- Release of Admit Cards:Released
Steps to Download CSIR UGC NET JRF June 2016 Admit Card
- Visit the official website csirhrdg.res.in.
- Click on the link ‘Admit Card’ on the left panel and select the exam.
- Enter the application number, date of birth and enter the verification code and click on submit.
- The admit card will be shown on the screen.
- Save it and take printout of it for further reference.
Information specified in the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2016
Following specified information is mandatory to be present on the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card. This provides aspirant’s identification and verification. Without this information, admit card is considered as invalid.
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Centre name and complete address
- Date and exact time
- Session of the examination
- Reporting time
- Category of the candidate
- Photo and signature
- Course and exam
- Other exam related information and instructions
CSIR UGC NET June Admit Card 2016 – Instruction:
Candidate must contact the exam official authority i.e. Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) in case of any error or misprinting on the Hall Ticket of CSIR UGC NET. It is the aspirant’s duty to inform and not authority’s responsibility.
The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) –the premier industrial R&D organization in India was constituted in 1942 by a resolution of the then Central Legislative Assembly. It is an autonomous body registered under the Registration of Societies Act of 1860.CSIR aims to provide industrial competitiveness, social welfare, strong S&T base for strategic sectors and advancement of fundamental knowledge.