Looking for the CSIR UGC NET Result June 2016 or Joint CSIR UGC NET Result 2016 Declare Date and Expected Cut off Marks? Well, the CSIR will soon publish the result date and the expected cut off marks on the official portal www.csirhrdg.res.in. This is informed to the candidates that CSIR UGC NET Result June 2016 has been declared. Candidates can access their Joint CSIR UGC NET Results June 2016 now.
- CBSE NET July 2016 Result
- Joint CSIR UGC NET Answer Key June 2016
- CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks June 2016
- CBSE UGC NET Cut Off List July 2016
- CBSE UGC NET Admit Card July 2016
Joint CSIR UGC NET Result June 2016
The UGC NET examination was conducted by the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) on 19th of June 2016. Every year a large number of candidates appears in the examination and this year also a large number of candidates appeared in the examination. Soon after completing the examination, the examination council is now busy in checking the answer sheets of the examination. After completing the scrutiny process, the board released the CSIR UGC NET Result June 2016 on the official website www.csirhrdg.res.in
UGC NET June 2016 Exam Review
- Name of Organisation: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
- Name of Examination: UGC NET 2016
- Date of Examination: 19th June 2016
- Result Date: 7th October 2016
CSIR UGC NET Result 2016 Released:
Every year a large number of candidates appear in the National Eligibility Test (NET) across the country. In all the states of the country, the candidates who want to excel the career in teaching have applied for the examination. This year also a large number of candidates appeared in the examination. The candidates who will qualify the examination will be eligible for the JRF and the lectureship program.
The board released the CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Result after the commencement of the examination. The expected month for the declaration of the CSIR UGC NET Result June 2016 on October 07, 2016.
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) UGC Net 2016
The examination of the UGC NET was organised by the CSIR board and this examination is held for the JRF and the lectureship programs. The subjects covered in the examination include Life sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Mathematical sciences, Chemical sciences, Physical sciences. Each paper has 200 multiple choice questions.
Expected Cut off Marks
After completing the UGC NET examination, the candidates are now searching for the CSIR UGC NET cut off marks June 2016 list. The board will soon release the cut off marks on the official website www.csirhrdg.res.in. The candidates who qualify the cut off marks can be eligible to apply for the JRF program.
How to check CSIR NET Result June 2016
- Visit the official website www.csirhrdg.res.in
- After the page opens, click on the notification CSIR NET Result June 2016
- If the result date is out on the website you will see the option CSIR NET Result June 2016 declared.
- Enter the roll number on the desired box and submit it
- The result will be flashed on the screen.
- If you want the print out of your scores, download the result sheet and go for a print out.
Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the CSIR UGC NET result June 2016, the day has come. The board has declared the result.