Middlesex University Dubai Ranking- Middlesex University Dubai is the first overseas campus of the much esteemed Middlesex University, London. This institution was established in 2005 by the joint venture with a business firm from Dubai. It is located at the Dubai Knowledge Village over an area of nearly 50,000 square feet. The University is licensed by Dubai Knowledge and Human Authority (KHDA) and its programs are approved by the KHDA as well. The University offers undergraduate, postgraduate and pre-graduate studies. All these are offered in close associated with the Middlesex University, UK. There are scholarships too which are provided by the university. These scholarships are considered to be the best in Dubai. The University has shown humungous growth in the past years. This can be clearly seen by the number of graduates which were just 8 in 2006 and increased to 200 in 2009. The University is highly committed to fulfilling the needs of its culturally and internationally diverse student population. As a result, the University today has over 2,500 students from over 90 countries. Its efforts, to provide quality education, have been appreciated by KHDA’s University Quality Assurance International Board (UQAIB) in August 2009.
This University has six specialist schools and an Institute of Work Based Learning. The schools are:
- School of Art and Design
- School of Media and Performing Arts
- Business School
- School of Science and Technology
- School of Health and Education
- School of Law
Middlesex University Dubai Rankings
Middlesex University is ranked 26th in UAE and 10586th among the top universities in the world according to Ranking of University Website.
Middlesex Universit Dubai Ranking by QS
Middlesex University, Dubai does not feature in the QS Ranking, 2017.
Middlesex University Dubai Rankings by Times Higher Education
This university has not been included in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2017-2018.
Reasons to study at Middlesex University, Dubai
- Location: The University’s Dubai location is one of the finest in contrast to other locations. This is due to the amazingly beautiful infrastructure and the perfectly competitive environment provided at the Dubai Knowledge Village.
- Supporting Staff: Middlesex University is run by an efficient staff. There are about 150 staff members. Their teaching methods and ‘ready to help’ attitude builds an interactive environment for collaborative learning.
- Distinct Programs: The University’s wide ranging and global programs help students to grow professionally as well as personally.
- Job Opportunities: Dubai is the fastest growing economy with unlimited career opportunities. Studying in a city not only provides the perfect industrial exposure to students but it also results in better recruitments.
- Numerous Scholarships: Middlesex University offers a wide range of scholarships. The scholarships are not only for excellence in academics but also for sports. The university also provides grants for research work conducted by post-graduation students. The University is known for providing best scholarships in the Middle East.
- Great Exposure: Exposure to a rapidly developing and increasingly dynamic business landscape housing significant cultural and economic hubs differentiates the University from other universities in the Middle East.
- Part of a much bigger community: A number of leading institutions are a part of the Dubai Knowledge Village. The existence of these institutes helps the students of Middlesex University to be a part of a much bigger community and grow more.
- Dual Advantages: The students of Middlesex University have an edge of studying at the cosmopolitan city of Dubai and also earning a degree from the Middlesex University, London.
- Multicultural environment: Middlesex University invites students from many different countries across the globe. This diverse crowd creates a multicultural environment for all students and helps them to learn about different cultures.
- Practical Approach to Education: Apart from providing quality education to its students, the university also initiates providing practical experiences. This is done with the help of a number of workshops and industrial visits.