OSSSC Jr Clerk Recruitment 2015- 875 Stenographer Posts Apply Online, Odisha SSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2015, OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2015, OSSSC Jr. Clerk Vacancies Application Form, OSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2015, Odisha SSSC Steno Vacancies
The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has issued an elaborate notice related to the Odisha SSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2015 about the selection of interested and skilled workforce for the filling of 875 posts of Junior Clerks and Stenographers. The OSSSC invites interested candidates for application in Odisha SSSC Jr. Clerk Vacancies 2015 on the official website: http://www.osssc.gov.in. The recruitment will take place, on the basis of a contract, to the specified posts at offices located in several districts, which come under various departments of the Government of Odisha. The candidates can apply for the OSSSC Jr. Clerk Recruitment 2015 online by logging on to the website. The registrations will start on the 26th of September and the last date of application is the 11th of October.
OSSSC Jr Clerk Recruitment 2015- 875 Vacancies Notification:
The method of recruitment opted by the Commission is regulated to all Civil posts and services covered in Group-C under the Odisha Government’s different district offices. It is trying to maintain a uniform procedure of examinations, pattern of questions, evaluation methods, and even the declaration of results. The reason behind this is a will for the provision of good manpower for working at the deepest level of administration.
The Application Form for OSSSC Jr. Clerk Recruitment 2015:
The OSSSC Junior Clerk Vacancies Application Form 2015 link is the official website, and the registration can only be completed online. Since the link for submission of applications will be disabled after 11th October, the candidates must remember to complete the application procedure before the deadline. The application fee, which is exactly Rs.100/-, is to be paid by all candidates except for the reserved ones, and can be submitted online as well as manually.
The following table gives brief details about the OSSSC Jr Clerk Recruitment 2015:
|Name of the Recruiting Organization||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts||– Junior Clerk- Stenographer|
|Number of Posts||875|
|Mode of Application||Online Form|
|Current Status||Will start on 26th September|
|Last Date of Application||11th October|
|Last Date of Payment of Fee Online||7th October|
|Age Limit||18 years to 32 years|
|Salary||Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with grade pay of- Rs.1,900/- for Junior Clerk- Rs.2,400/- for Stenographer|
|Educational Requirements||– Junior Clerk: HSC- Stenographer: SSCWith computer skills|
|Official Website Link||http://www.osssc.gov.in|
|Process of Selection||– Written Examination- Skill Test|
Payment of Application Fee:
The application fee for OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2015 can be paid online as well as manually.
- Online Payment: Online payment of the fee for OSSSC Jr. Clerk Application Form 2015 can be done using the facilities of Debit Card and Net Banking available for any of the bank(s) specified on the Payment Page of the Odisha Government Treasury Portal.
- Manual Payment: Manual payment can be carried out by uploading a scanned copy of the Treasury Challan, which you can be availed of by manual deposition of the examination fee.
Selection Process for the Odisha SSSC Recruitment 2015:
- Written Test: This will be a 400-marks test, comprising two papers-
- Paper I: This will include questions on Language and General Knowledge, each portion carrying 100 marks.
- Paper II: This will include questions on Mathematics and Computer Knowledge, each portion carrying 100 marks.
- Skill Test: This test will be carried out on candidates who are selected in the written test. Candidates will need a minimum of 40% marks to qualify this test, although the marks of this test will not be added to those of the written test.
The candidates will be availed of their admit cards after the completion of the registration procedure, and the result will be displayed on the official website.