Get here details regarding Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016, Punjab Patwari Vacancies, Punjab Revenue Patwari and Punjab Canal Patwari Posts, Eligibility Criteria, Dates and other details.
The Directorate of Land Records Punjab has recently issued the official notification to fill the 2084 vacancies for the post of Revenue Patwari & Canal Patwari. As per the Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016 notice, the candidate should fill the application forms before the last date of registration i.e. 4th October 2016.
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016 for 2084 Posts:
The candidates, who want to apply for the Punjab Patwari Vacancies, should check their eligibility first and then apply for the same. The candidates will be able to apply for the Punjab Patwari Posts 2016 from the official website of the concerned authority. Here, we are giving details about the eligibility criteria, vacancies details, selection procedure etc.
Overview of the Punjab Revenue & Canal Patwari Recruitment 2016
- Concerned Authority:- Directorate of Land Records, Punjab
- Department:– Revenue Department of Punjab
- Name of Posts:- Revenue & Canal Patwari
- Total No of Vacancies:-2084 Posts
- Job Category:- State Government Job
- Job Location:- Punjab State
- Registration Starting Date:-13th Sept 2016
- Last Date of Application form:-04thOct 2016
- Website:- http://punjabrevenue.nic.in
Vacancy Details for Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2016
- No. of Posts for Revenue Patwari – 1227 posts
- No. of Posts for Revenue Canal Patwari – 857 posts
Age Limit: The candidate should be between 21 years -37 years as on 1st August 2016. The age relaxation for the reserved categories will be given as per the law.
As per the Punjab Canal Patwari Recruitment 2016 notice, the candidate should have the following educational qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or institute.
- Possesses at least 120 Hours’ Course with working experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a recognised institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified;
- Possesses at least 120 Hours’ working experience in Computer Applications from a recognised institution or a Certificate of ‘O’ Level from the Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer Course (in short DOEACC).
- He must have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subject or its equivalent level.
The right candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam followed by an interview.
The candidates from the general category have to pay application fees of Rs. 800/- while the reserved category aspirants have to pay Rs 400.
Procedure to Apply for Punjab Revenue/ Canal Patwari Posts 2016:
- Visit the official website
- You will be directed to the home page.
- Search for the link for ‘Patwari Recruitment’
- Click on that link and you will be redirected to a new page for Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016
- On the left-hand side, look for the link ‘registration for fresh candidates’
- Click on that link and enter the required information.
- Submit the details and get your registration done.
- Follow the instructions as per the webpage.
Note: You are NOT required to send the hardcopy of the application form.
Important dates for Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016
- Start of Online Registration: September 13
- Last date for filling Online Application Form: October 4
- Last date for depositing the fees by the system generated bank challan: October 6