Punjab Police Admit Card 2016 for 7416 Constable Posts will be released at their official website i.e. www.punjabpolice.gov.in soon! The organization had released a recruitment notification to fill 7416 vacancies for the posts of Constable and SI. The candidates who want to get a job in Punjab Police have applied for the same and are now waiting for the Punjab Police Constable Hall Ticket 2016 for the exam. The wait will get over soon and the applicants will be able to download the Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2016.
Punjab Police Admit Card 2016 Releases Soon:
The department will be releasing the Punjab Police Constable Call Letter 2016 around 15 days before the exam. As per the notification Roll numbers shall be allotted to the eligible candidates and Bar-coded Punjab 7416 Constable Admit Card 2016 will be sent to the registered email ID in the last week of June 2016. In addition, the Punjab Police Admit Card 2016 shall also be available for download on the official Recruitment site of the Punjab Police. The official website for recruitment related information is www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in
If the candidates do not receive Punjab Police Admit Card 2016 by July 3rd, 2016 or experience any kind of technical glitches while downloading the same, then he/she can get in touch with the Help Desk for any kind of assistance.
Steps To Download Punjab Police Admit Card 2016
- Firstly, open the official website i.e. www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in.
- Click on the link ‘Punjab Police Admit Card 2016’
- Enter the required details like roll number & date of birth in the mandatory fields and then click on submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- The Aspirants are advised to save the hall ticket/admit card and take a printout and keep it safely for future reference.
Tentative Vacancies To Be Filled At The District Police Cadre and Armed Police Cadre
|Gender||District Police Cadre||Armed Police Cadre||Total|
Tentative Allocation Of Available Vacancies (District & Armed Police Cadres) To Range/Zonal/Commissionerate Recruitment Centres:
- Notification Released on 31.05.2016
- Online Application Started from 31.05.2016
- Last Date to submit Online Application form: 21.06.2016
- Last Date to Submit fee: 23.06.2016
Final Selection List
All Range/Zonal/Commissionerate Recruitment Boards will be required to prepare a Final Merit List of all candidates on the basis of marks they have obtained for:
(ii) Educational Qualifications
(iii) Interview OR Personality Test
Declaration Of Final Result
After the submission of all the Selection Lists by The Central Recruitment Board to The Director-General of Police, Punjab, the final list will be prepared. The Director-General of Police, Punjab will be required to final seal approved the Selection Lists and then these lists will be released in public and candidates will be able to check the final result @ www.punjabpolice.gov.in