Looking for SBI Clerk Result 2016, SBI Clerk Pre Result 2016 Declare Date [Expected], SBI Clerk JA Result 2016, SBI Clerk JAA Result 2016, SBI Clerk 2016 Result? Check here news about SBI Results 2016.
SBI Clerk JA Result 2016 and SBI Clerk JAA Result 2016 will soon be available on the official website of State Bank of India www.sbi.co.in. Candidates who appeared in the examination keep checking the website for the latest updates. The result is expected to be out on 16th June 2016.
- SBI Clerk Prelims Cut Off Marks 2016
- SBI PO 2016 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- SBI PO 2016 Cut Off Marks [Expected]
- SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2016
- IBPS PO/ MT 2016 Application Form and Exam Details
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2016
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut Off Marks 2016 [Expected]
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2016 Releases Soon:
Founded in 1955, State Bank of India is one among the oldest bank in India. It is an Indian multinational public sector that has 27 trillions of total assets. Every year the bank recruits end numbers of employees for the various post around the country in different regions.
This year recently in the month of May, the State Bank of India conducted a clerical grade examination for JA and JAA across the country. The total vacancies for the post were 17,140. A large number of candidates appeared in the examination from every state of the country. And now the candidates who appeared in the examination were busy around the web searching for the SBI Clerk Result 2016. The examination council said that the day is not so far. The SBI Clerk Result 2016 will soon be published on the official website www.sbi.co.in.
SBI Clerk Result 2016 for JA & JAA Prelims Exam:
A huge number of candidates appeared in the online examination across the country, but a few of them will be selected based on the number of vacancies available for the post. After the Prelims exam, the candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks they will obtain in the examination and later will be eligible to appear in the main examination.
Save some of the important dates for the main examination after qualifying the Prelims examination 216.
- Main Exam Admit will be issued tentatively by 17th June 2016.
- Online Main Examination will be held in the month of June (dates not published)
- The result of the Main Examination will be declared in the month of July.
The cutoff marks for the Prelims Examination will depend on the number of vacancies and number of qualified candidates. The cutoff marks will vary category wise: general, OBC, ST, and SC.
After qualifying the Prelims and the main examination the candidates have to face the personal interview round and after the final selection for this post will be declared wholly on the basis of the personal interview.
SBI Clerk Result 2016 will decide the future of many aspiring candidates who seek to enter into the banking sector.
The candidates who appeared in the SBI Junior Associate and Junior Agriculture Associate examination have followed a certain aspects:
- They should have a graduation degree from any recognised university.
- The age limit for this JA and JAA examination is 20-28.
Process to check the SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2016
- Visit the website sbi.co.in
- Find the option SBI Clerk Pre Result 2016
- Click on the option
- Enter your Roll number and get the result
Stay tuned to the website for the latest updates on the result declaration of the Prelims examination 2016.
We wish all the SBI Clerk Result 2016 seekers a very good luck and all the best. Come up with flying colours.