Check here SBI PO 2016 Exam Pattern, SBI PO 2016 Syllabus, SBI PO Exam Schedule 2016 for Prelims and Mains Exam.
SBI PO stands for State Bank of India Provisionary Officer. State Bank of India as we know is an Indian financial service, public sector banking and multinational company. SBI’s headquarter is located in Mumbai. Every year it conducts several exams to fulfilling its staff requirements. As every year, the State bank of India has announced a notification to recruit candidates in this year too. They have announced the recruitment for the post of PO Provisionary Officers in State Bank of India.
- SBI PO 2016 Registrations Online
- SBI PO 2016 Cut Off Marks [Expected]
- SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2016
- SBI Clerk 2016 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- SBI Clerk 2016 Cut Off Marks [Expected]
- SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2016
SBI PO 2016 Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
The bank will conduct SBI PO Exam 2016 to select eligible candidates for this post. Those the candidates who have applied for the SBI PO exams should start their preparation earlier. Candidate should follow the SBI PO 2016 Exam Pattern and Syllabus that is given bellow.
SBI PO 2016 Syllabus:
As per the official notice,
- The SBI PO Preliminary examination will comprise of objective tests for 100 marks will conduct online. The timing of the test would be 1 hour. There will be three sections in the test of English Language, Reasoning ability, and Quantitative Aptitude tests.
- In the main examination, there will be a descriptive test for 50 marks and objective test for 200 marks. The objective test will be for 2 hours duration, which consists four sections with 50 marks each. The sections are Data Interpretation and analysis, Reasoning, General Awareness, and Marketing. The other compulsory section last but not the least is Computer and English language. There are different syllabuses are available for each section and they are SBI PO reasoning syllabus, SBI PO quantitative syllabus, SBI PO general English syllabus, SBI PO descriptive paper syllabus, and SBI PO data interpretation and analysis syllabus.
SBI PO 2016 Pattern:
The candidates who have registered for the online examination of SBI PO 2016 Exam, and started preparing for it should know about the pattern too. Which pattern they mean to be? The pattern of the examination they meant. The candidates can get success in any competitive exams only when they are aware of the pattern of the examination. They have to gather the knowledge of the examination pattern. In this article, candidates can get a detailed SBI PO 2016 Exam Pattern and Syllabus below.
According to the announcement notice of the SBI PO exam 2016, the selection will be base on the Preliminary exam, main exam, group discussion, and interview. The SBI PO Prelims examination pattern contains objective test of 100 marks, which it will be taken online. The duration of the test will be for 1 hour. The SBI PO Mains pattern of examination will conduct 200 marks of objective test and 50 marks for the descriptive test online. The candidates require clearing all the sections of SBI PO 2016 Exam.
A quick overview of the pattern
- Phase 1: Preliminary Examination
- Phase 2: Main Examination
- Phase 3: Group Discussion and Interview
Structure of SBI PO Preliminary Examination:
|Serial No.||Name of section||Number of Questions asked in the section||Total marks in the section||Time allotted|
|1||English Language||30||30||A total of 1 hour (no fixed timing for any section)|
Structure of SBI PO Main Examination:
|Serial No||Name of section||Number of Questions asked in the section||Total marks in the section||Time Duration|
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|3||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
All the candidates should follow the updated SBI PO 2016 Exam Pattern and Syllabus to crack the examination successfully.