SBI PO Main Result 2016- Looking for the SBI PO Main Result 2016 date? Well, the State Bank of India examination authority is all set to release the SBI PO Main Result 2016 on 16th of August 2016. Candidates who appeared in the SBI PO Main Examination can check their SBI PO result 2016 by visiting the official website www.sbi.co.in.
SBI PO Main Result 2016 Declaration News:
The State Bank of India has conducted the SBI PO Prelims examination in the first week of July 2016. The result of SBI PO Prelims examination was declared on 18th of July 2016. Now the bank has recently released a notification to select eligible candidates for the posts of Probationary Officers. The SBI PO mains Examination was successfully conducted on 31st of July 2016. A large number of eligible candidates successfully appeared in the examination. Candidates from all the states of the country appeared in the examination. Candidates are now eagerly waiting for the SBI PO Main Result Date 2016. The examination board will release the SBI PO Result 2016 on 16th of August 2016. Candidates who will qualify the examination will get the call letter for the personal interview round. After the successful completion of all the process, eligible candidates will be posted in different regions of the country.
There are around 2200 PO posts which also include 168 backlog vacancies and this will be filled through this recruitment process. As soon as the examination authority completes its process, they will release the result. Candidates can download the SBI PO Main Score Card 2016 from the official website of State Bank of India. As per report, candidates who qualify the entrance examination will be called for the personal interview round from 1st of September 2016.
- SBI Specialist Officer (SO) 2016 Exam- Apply Now
- IBPS PO/ MT 2016 Official Notification
- IBPS PO/ MT 2016 Exam Pattern
- SBI PO Main Cut Off Marks 2016
- SSC CGL 1 Admit Card 2016
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut Off Marks 2016
- SSC CGL Preparation Tips
SBI PO Main Examination Overview
- Name of Organisation: State Bank of India
- Name of Examination: SBI PO Mains Examination 2016
- Date of Examination: 31st July 2016
- Total Number of Vacancies: 2200
- Job Location: India
- Category: SBI PO Result, Cut off Marks, SBI PO Merit List
- Official Website: sbi.co.in.
SBI PO Main Cut off Marks 2016
The State Bank of India examination Authority will release the SBI PO Main Cut off Marks 2016 soon on the website. Below is the expected cut off marks of the SBI PO Main Examination.
- General – 53-63
- OBC – 50-61
- SC – 40-48
- ST – 35-45
SBI PO Interview Schedule
Eligible candidates who will be selected in the examination will be called for the group discussion and the personal interview process. The personal interview session will be conducted from 1st of September 2016.
How to check the SBI PO Result 2016- Mains Exam:
- Visit the official website of the bank.
- Click the career link
- Then click on the SBI PO Recruitment 2016
- Enter your roll number and log in to the page using your password
- You will the get the SBI PO Main Result 2016 on the screen
- Download the score card
- For further use get a printout of the result sheet
For more updates on results, cut off marks, answer keys, etc. stay connected to our website.