SBI PO Prelims 2016 Result is ready to live on website www.sbi.co.in. Keep your updated here for latest news regarding SBI PO Result 2016 i.e. SBI PO Pre Result 2016 with SBI PO Prelims Cut Off Marks. Students The State Bank Of India will be declaring SBI PO Prelims Result 2016 on 18th July, 2016 on its official website www.sbi.co.in.
SBI PO Prelims 2016 Result Declaration:
The bank has recently conducted Prelims exam for the selection of the eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officers. There are 2200 vacant positions to be filled as the Probationary Officers. The bank had conducted prelims exam on 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th of July, 2016. Lakhs of aspirants appeared for the exam and are now anxiously waiting for the SBI PO Pre Result 2016 or SBI PO Prelims 2016 Result. As per the latest updates as many as 5 lakhs job seekers have registered themselves for the SBI PO Exam. So, the competition is going to be very high and candidates have to be ready to face the further selection procedure.
All the candidates will be able to check their SBI PO Result 2016 i.e. SBI PO Prelims 2016 Result soon as the bank has given expected SBI PO Prelims Result 2016 Date i.e. 18th July. Once the Bank declares the result job seekers can check the result from the link given below or follow the steps given here.
- SBI PO Prelims Answer Keys 2016
- SBI Clerk Mains Cut Off Marks 2016
- SBI Clerk Mains Answer Key 25 June 2016
- SBI Clerk Mains Answer Key 26 June 2016
- SBI PO 2016 Cut Off Marks [Expected]
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2016
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut Off Marks 2016 [Expected]
Steps To Download SBI PO Prelims Result 2016:-
- Firstly visit the official website of The State Bank Of India i.e. sbi.co.in
- Look for the Career/Recruitment Tab
- Click on the Career/recruitment tab and then click on the link given for ‘SBI PO Prelims 2016 Result’.
- The result will get display on your screen.
- After the result appears on your screen, you should check if your roll no. and the name is mentioned in the result list.
- Take a printout of the same and keep it for future usage.
The candidates who will be able to get through the SBI PO Prelims Exam 2016 will be required to appear for the SBI PO Mains Exam and then a personal interview. The final selection will be done after the personal interview. So, clearing prelims will lead you to the next stage as you can’t sit for SBI PO Mains if not being able to clear Prelims.
Check Your SBI PO Prelims 2016 Result (Link To Be Updated)
SBI PO Pre Expected Cut Off Marks
Many private coaching institutes have given the SBI PO expected cut off. Here we have the one given by Career Launcher.
SBI PO Pre Expected cut off Marks by Career Launcher:
|Subject||English Language (Out of 30)||Quantitative Aptitude (Out of 35)||Reasoning Ability (Out of 35)||Overall Objective Test (Out of 100)|
|General||07 to 10||07 to 10||10 to 12||48 to 52|
|OBC||04 to 07||04 to 07||06 to 08||42 to 45|
|SC||04 to 07||04 to 07||06 to 08||38 to 40|
|ST||04 to 07||04 to 07||06 to 08||20 to 25|
We wish all the candidates a very Good Luck and Stay Connected To Get The Latest Updates about the SBI PO Prelims 2016 Result!