The largest bank of India has issued a new notification regarding the recruitment of the Specialist Officers on contract basis. The total number of SBI SO Vacancies 2016 is five. The interested candidates can fill the SBI SO Application Form 2016 before the last date through the website of the bank. The direct link to the form is given below in the article. Here we will be giving information about the SBI SO Recruitment 2016, SBI Specialist Officer Registration 2016, SBI SO Eligibility Criteria 2016, SBI SO Exam Details 2016, How to apply for SBI SO 2016 Exam etc.
- SBI Specialist Officer (SO) 2016 Exam- Apply Now
- SBI PO Main Result 2016
- SSC CGL 1 Admit Card 2016
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut Off Marks 2016
- SSC CGL Preparation Tips
SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Application Form 2016 and Exam Details:
No doubt that the State Bank of India is the leading choice for people who are seeking jobs in the banking sector. It is known for not only good packages but also open wide horizons of career opportunities. The bank has got 14, 000 branches with 191 foreign branches across 36 countries in the world. It’s indeed a very prestigious and the leading banking & financial services company in India by assets.
Overview Of The SBI SO Vacancies 2016
- Name of the Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Number of Positions: Five
- Official Portal: www.sbi.co.in
- Mode of Applying: Online/ Offline
- Job Category: Government Jobs.
SBI SO Vacancies 2016 Details:
- Senior Vice President (Marcomm, Media & Research) – 01 position
- Asst. Vice President (Marcomm) – 01 position
- Asst. Vice President (Corporate Communications/PR) – 01 position
- Sr. Manager (Digital Marketing) – 01 position
- Sr. Manager (Marketing) – 01 position
SBI SO Eligibility Criteria 2016:
- Age Criteria: For the post of Sr. Vice President, candidates should not be of more than 40 years of age. For the rest of the positions candidate’s age should not be more than 32 years as on 31st March, 2016. The age relaxation as per the government rules will be applied.
- Educational Prerequisite: Applicants should have an MBA degree specialized in Marketing or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
- Fee for Registration: All the candidates required to pay Rs. 600/- (Non-Refundable)
How to apply for SBI SO 2016 Exam:
- Interested candidates will be required to first register themselves at the official website.
- Visit the website (direct link given below)
- Go to the Career Page.
- Click on the link to apply for the SBI SO Posts.
- Fill the SBI SO Application Form 2016.
- Upload the scanned photo and your signature.
- Pay the registration fee of Rs. 600/- through Debit card or credit card or through Internet Banking etc.
- Take a print out of your application form and send it along with other required documents to the address given below before or on 24th August, 2016.
Address To Send Filled Application Forms:
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor,
Atlanta Building, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400 021
Important Dates for SBI SO Application Form 2016
Last date for filling your online SBI SO Application Form 2016 is: 16th August, 2016.
Last date for receiving of hard copy of filled SBI SO Application Form 2016 is: 24th August, 2016.