SNAP 2016 Registration, SNAP 2017 Application Form, Exm Date and other details: The SNAP test which stands for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, would be the gateway for students to join the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme offered by various Institutes registered with Symbiosis International University. It is a pen and paper test conducted by the SIU. The Eligibility criteria, as well as the General Reservation criteria, is to be checked on the official Symbiosis website.
How to Apply for SNAP 2016 Exam
SNAP 2016 Examination date is 18th of December 2016 and it is of course nearing. Test timings are from 14:00 Hours till 16:00 hours. Those taking SNAP Examination 2016, need to start SNAP 2016 registration NOW! Registering is simple which is open from 22nd of August till 22nd of November 2016. All one needs to do is simply go online at SNAP’s official website and click on REGISTER NOW option where there is the option to fill out all personal details for SNAP Registration form 2016. One first needs to create a unique SNAP ID which they shall be keeping for future reference for all the admission as well as test requirements. Next step is to make a payment of INR 1500 as Registration fee for 2016, where there is multiple payment options, both online and offline to choose from. Once the SNAP ID is created one can modify any personal detail using the ID but only till 22nd of November 2016.
SNAP 2016 Application form is available upon registering online and finalising the payment procedure. One needs to keep in mind that although SNAP fee is payable both online and offline (through a Demand Draft or cash in Axis or Indian Banks), program wise payment CANNOT be done using CASH payment and one can pay for respective programmes selected only through online or demand draft procedure. Kindly note that Payment closes on 25th of November 2016.
For SNAP 2016 Registration one needs to register separately for Institute wise program of their choice, which means for every course they choose to apply in respective Institutes, they would need to pay for each course separately.
Upon the SNAP 2016 Registration, one needs to print an admit card which can be printed only from 2nd December 2016 till 18th of December 2016. Take care to print it ONLINE only as well as from the official website of SNAP. No duplicate admit card would be issued on the loss so be careful to keep it safe as you would require it for all future admission and selection references.
SNAP 2016 Exam Pattern
- There would be four essential sections.
- Section One would be testing General English abilities including comprehension and verbal reasoning
- Section Two would be testing your Quantitative abilities including data sufficiency and interpretation skills.
- The first two Sections would comprise of 40 questions each and carry 40 marks in each of the sections
- Section Three would test for current affairs knowledge for the last two years and comprise of 30 questions in all
- Section Four would consist of Analytical and Logical Reasoning skills and shall comprise of 40 questions in total
- The Third and Fourth section would carry 40 marks each.
SNAP 2016 Exam Dates
- Registration: from August 22- November 22, 2016
- Payment for Registration closes: November 25, 2016
- Print Admit Cards: from December 2, 2016- December 18, 2016
- SNAP 2016 Exam Date: December 18, 2016
- SNAP 2016 Result Declaration Date- January 9, 2017
Following the result, shortlisted candidates need to appear for GD-PI WAT process of the Symbiosis International University for respective Institutes and courses of their choice. Do Not forget to carry your SNAP 2016 Registration or SNAP ID as well as the admit card throughout the process.