SSB Constable Admit Card 2016-PET/ PST: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) had recently published the advertisement for the recruitment of Grade ‘C’, non-gazetted posts of Constable Driver, Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, and water carrier. There are 2068 vacancies available. As per the official notification, the selection process will begin with the Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The candidates will require SSB Constable Admit Card 2016 in order to appear for the Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
SSB Constable Admit Card 2016
The candidates who will qualify the physical test will be required to appear for a written exam, trade or technical test and then Medical Examination. Now, the first task of the candidates who have successfully applied for the above-mentioned posts is to download the SSB Constable PET Admit Card 2016 and SSB Constable PST Admit Card 2016.
The SSB Admit Card 2016 can be downloaded from the official website of the SSB after the SSB release it. The direct link to the SSB Constable Hall Ticket 2016 (will be updated later) and Official notification is given below in the article.
SSB Constable Call Letter 2016 is a compulsory document for all the candidates to carry along with them on the day of the Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Without SSB Constable Admit Card 2016, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination premises.
The Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) will be releasing the SSB Constable Admit Card 2016 very soon. The admit card will contain the important details like the name of the candidate, date of exam, venue, timings and general instructions to be followed by the candidates.
In order to download the SSB Constable Admit Card 2016, applicants will be required to log in to their account using their OMR Form Number or Roll Number or the SSC Registration number and Date of Birth. And then they will be able to download the admit card from the official site.
Details of the Vacancies
Overview of the Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Exam
- Name of the Organization – Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Official Site – www.ssbrectt.gov.in
- Name of the Posts – Constable Driver (Male) and Constable Tradesman (Male & Female)
- Name of the Trades – Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala and Water Carrier
- Number of the Posts – 2068 Posts
- Application Fees – Rs. 50/- (Non- Refundable)
- Age Eligibility – For Driver 21 to 27 Years and For Tradesman 18 to 23 Years
- Educational Qualification – 10th Class
- Other Eligibility Criteria
- For Driver: Valid Driving License
- Trade Certificate plus 02 Years’ Experience
- Pay Scale – Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/- per month
The Exam Pattern and Syllabus PDF for SSB Constable Exam 2016
The Sashastra Seema Bal has published the exam pattern and other details in the official notification. The applicants can check the detailed exam pattern and syllabus from the link of the official notification given below.
Procedure To Download The SSB Constable Admit Card 2016
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link for ‘SSB Constable Admit Card 2016’
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card by filling details like I) OMR Form Number or II) Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, or III) SSC/10th/X Class Registration No. & Date of Birth or IV) Roll Number.
- Enter the required details and submit the page.
- The ‘SSB Constable Admit Card 2016’ will appear on your screen.
- Download your admit card and take the hard copy to be used in the exam hall.
We wish all the candidates a very good luck for your success in the exam!