Are you appearing for the SSC CGL exam? Are you worried about your CGL 2016 preparation? Just take a deep breath and start following the CGL Preparation Tips from the experts. If you follow the right approach and design your CGL Preparation, you will surely able to score well in SSC CGL 2016.
SSC CGL Preparation Tips- Tier 1 and Tier 2:
The SSC conducts Combined Graduate Level (CGL) and it is an ‘in demand’ exam as a lot of vacancies get filled at the different departments of the government. This time, SSC will be selecting qualified candidates for 8624 vacant positions at the Central Government level. The Staff Selection Commission has recently announced major changes in the pattern and mode of SSC CGL 2016.
Before we go to the CGL Preparation Tips, you need to know about the major changes SSC has introduced this year in the paper pattern of SSC CGL Tier 1 exam.
This year the exam will be the computer-based online exam and there will be three Tiers and the candidate needs to qualify all three to move to the next level.
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut Off Marks 2016
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2016
- SSC CGL 2016 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Major changes in Tier I paper pattern are:
- It will be an online exam now.
- There will 100 questions instead of 200 and each will carry 2 marks.
- There will be negative marking of .5 for each wrong answer.
- The exam duration is 75 minutes.
The SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam is scheduled on 27th August.
The Tier I exam will have four sections:
|Reasoning and General Intelligence|
Now as you know about the major changes, you have to plan your strategy accordingly. Here we will give you the answer to the question ‘How to Crack SSC CGL 2016?’ The below mentioned are the SSC CGL Tier 1 Preparation Tips which will help you to crack SSC CGL 2016.
CGL Online Preparation Tips
- Time Management: First and Foremost you have to learn the art of time management because you will be trying to attempt maximum questions out of the 100 questions in 75 minutes. Accuracy and Speed are the keys to succeeding in SSC CGL. So, one need to learn about managing time to attempt maximum correct questions.
- Goal Setting: You have to set your daily goals and achieve those small goals. The achievement of these small goals will help you to achieve the bigger goal. You have to analyse your performance on daily basis.
- Practice Hard: Practice does make a man perfect and it will really help you to reach you near your dream job. So you should practice more and more model papers and try solving previous papers though the pattern has changed but the syllabus is same. So, you should practice on the daily basis as much as you can.
- Don’t Be Stressed: A stressed mind will make more mistakes. So, you should keep calm and keep practising to get the perfection.
- Plan Your Studies: You should select the sections which you are weak at and start working on them first. Don’t leave any section thinking that it’s too easy for you and don’t need practice.
- Take an Expert’s Help: If any day you feel that you need support and guidance, please get in touch with the experts of the subjects. These people will not only help you to learn the basics from the syllabus but also motivate you to work hard.
- Make Your Own Shortcuts: You should make your own shortcuts to memorise a particular formula or any equation because that will be hard to forget and you could able to use it in a better way in the exam.
We wish all the aspirants a very good luck for the exam and wish they will be able to succeed to get their dream job!