Staff Selection Commission will be releasing the fresh notification about the combined Higher Secondary Level entrance exam very soon and the candidates will be able to fill the SSC CHSL Application Form 2016 only after that.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2016 and Exam Details:
As per the earlier notification, the SSC CHSL application form 2016 registration were supposed to start from 2nd July till 1st August but due to certain unavoidable administrative reasons it has been postponed. It is expected that the new notification regarding SSC CHSL (10+2) Application Form 2016 will be published in the first week of August, 2016.
The Staff Selection Commission will be conducting the combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) entrance exam to select the right candidates for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator (DEO). The eligible candidates will be able to do SSC CHSL Registration 2016 online as well as offline. The new notification will contain all the latest SSC CHSL Exam Details.
Every year the CHSL exam is conducted twice by the Staff Selection Commission at the various centers all across the country. AS per previous records, around 2 million students have appeared for this exam so far. This year the exam dates have been postponed and students will be able to get access to SSC CHSL 2016 Exam Form only after the fresh notification released.
Overview of The SSC CHSL Exam 2016
- Name of Organizing Body: – Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of The Examination: – SSC CHSL Exam 2016.
- Name of The Posts: – Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Date of The Exam:- To Be Announced
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Exam 2016
- Educational Qualification: The applicants should have cleared 12th or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
- Age Limit: The applicant should be 18 years old and not more than 27 years of age. Age relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per the government rules.
Application fee details:
The registration charges are Rs 100 for general candidates, and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/women are exempted to pay fees.
The selection procedure includes written test and interview.
Steps To Fill The SSC CHSL Application Form 2016
The candidates are required to get applied for the application form with the steps that has been mentioned below:
- Go to the official page of the SSC which is http://ssc.nic.in/
- Click on the “Apply” tab
- Look for the tab for CHSL exam, click on that link.
- A new page will open and the candidate will be required to fill the form carefully.
- Submit the form by clicking on submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Candidates should stay connected to us to know about the latest updates about the SSC CHSL Application Form 2016!