SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Result 2016 News: The Staff Selection Commission had recently conducted exams for the recruitment of the right candidates for the post of Stenographer Grade C & D. A large number of candidates have appeared for the exam and are anxiously waiting for the Staff Selection Commission to release the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Result 2016 Date.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Result 2016- Releases Soon:
The news for all the appeared candidates is that the Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Answer Keys 2016 and can be downloaded from the official site of the commission or from the direct link given at the end of the article.
The SSC had conducted the recruitment exam on 31st July 2016 and has now released the answer key. The next step is to release the SSC Steno Grade C Result 2016 and SSC Steno Grade D Result 2016. The commission is preparing to release the SSC Exam Results 2016.
The candidates should keep a tab on the official site or bookmark this webpage to get the latest updates about the SSC Stenographer Result 2016.
Overview of the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Result 2016
- Name of the Organising Body: The Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Exam: SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam 2016
- Date of the Exam: 31st July 2016
- Posts: Stenographer Grade C & D
- No. of Vacancies: 1064
- Answer Key Status: Available Now
- Category: SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Result 2016
- Status: Available Soon
- Official Web Page: http://ssc.nic.in/
Steps To Check SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Answer Keys 2016
All the candidates can check SSC Stenographer Grade C Answer Key 2016 and SSC Stenographer Grade D Answer Key 2016 by following the simple steps given here under:
- Visit the official site.
- Click on the tab given for Answer Keys on the top of the page.
- A new window will open and look for the link given for ‘SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Answer Keys 2016’
- Click on the link and you will be directed to a new page.
- Enter the required details like test form number, select VH candidate option and session.
- Submit the page and your answer key will be displayed on your screen.
- Take a print and check your answers.
The candidates can also challenge the answer key by paying a fee of Rs. 100 per challenge. The candidates will be able to submit their request for representation/challenge latest by 5 pm on 13th September 2016. The request can be submitted by clicking the link given at the bottom of the answer key window as shown in the picture above.
We will be updating the link to SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Result 2016 once it is released by the Staff Selection Commission.