Study Engineering in Australia is like a boon for the Indian students. Every year a lot of students study in Australia in which engineering and technology is one of the most popular course in which the students gets enrolled. The educational institutes in Australia offer a wide variety of courses for the Indian students in the field of engineering and technology. Some of the top universities in Australia are also one of the highest-ranking universities in the world.
These universities offer the latest course curricular with the best equipment and machinery to give practical learning to the students. The universities also offer a full-time scholarship for the students of the foreign countries both in graduate and post-graduate programs. Free Engineering education is a myth in India but for meritorious students, it is an experienced reality.
Engineering and technology study in Australia course curriculum is designed by keeping in mind the latest development and advances in the field of engineering with the latest machinery and equipment to provide adequate practical learning. Australia is the best study destination for Indian students who want to study abroad. For the meritorious students, it’s a dream that can be converted into reality.
Australia is one of the Oceanic countries of the world which is also one of the continents of the world. The country has a rich cultural diversity that lies in its heritage and the people of the country. With Canberra as its capital and the Australian dollar is its official currency the country is full of natural wonders. Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth are some of the major cities and places of great tourist interest.
The great barrier reef, Great Ocean Road, Sydney opera house are the major destination spots. Australia is the most popular study destinations in the world for International students. One can study Engineering and Technology in Australia with great interest. The students just need to find the best university according to their interests.
Why Engineering in Australia
Studying engineering in Australia offers students a wide variety of exposure in the field of Engineering and Technology. It helps them to explore wide areas of interest along with living projects, practical learning, and providing them to learn in a skilled environment. Australian universities also offer a wide range of engineering courses apart from the basic ones it also offers advanced courses in the field of engineering such as Nanotech, Aeronautical, Geological, Mining, and Marine engineering and many others. The field of engineering is one of the rapidly growing filed in Australia which provides a lot of migration opportunities for Indian students. Study in Australia will also provide the student with post-work job opportunities in some of the best Engineering and Technology companies in the world.
Cost of studying Engineering in Australia
Studying Engineering in Australia will cost around:-
- Bachelor’s in Engineering = Approx 35,000 AUD ( approx 17 Lakh Indian Rupees)
- Master’s in Engineering= Approx 55,000 AUD (approx 28 Lakh Indian Rupees)
Apart from these, there are numerous scholarships available for Indian students who want to study Engineering and Technology in Australia. Apart from tuition fees, there are also various expenses such as Accommodation, Basic Amenities, and Transportation, etc. that will vary according to students but this will cost around 25 lakh throughout the program. Although if student secure a scholarship, and get admission to one of the best universities these fees would be much less. Australian cities rather have a high cost of living so you should choose the university and city according to your best interest.
Online Counseling Session and Webinars
Meet university helps the students by providing them counseling from the best experts who are working in the field of education from a significant time. Webinars are also conducted for the students from time to time to provide them with the latest information regarding admissions and examinations for the universities.
The website of the company also keeps on providing the students with the latest news. Apart from those individual counseling sessions is also provided to the students according to their requirement.
Benefits of studying Engineering and Technology in Australia
- Australia is one of the fastest-growing study destinations for international students.
- A wide range of fields of engineering is offered to study such as Aeronautical, Nanotechnology, Food Tech, Biomechanics, Environmental, Marine, Mining, and many others.
- The students are also made to do practical research along with theoretical knowledge.
- Live projects are given to the students to enhance their learning and applying the best use of it.
- The exposure given to the students helps them to learn about the working environment and the latest trends in the related field.
- The course curriculum is updated according to the latest development in the field of engineering and technology.
- The students also get employed in the best companies after completion of their course.
- Research opportunities are tremendous for students in the field of engineering and technology.
- The students can also do a part-time job along with the course by which they can pay their fees and even earn a handsome amount of money.
- The students can also get a post-study working visa in the country or even can become a part of the Employer Nomination Scheme and permanently live there.
- The demand for skilled engineers in a country like Australia is ever increasing.
Information about the course
The process to get enrolled in an Australian college for the study of Engineering and Technology is extremely difficult. The students have to score good marks in entrance exams such as GRE, TOEFL, SAT, GMAT, or IELTS. Engineering is a course whose demand is ever increasing in any country of the world especially in a developed country like Australia the demand for skilled engineers is very high.
The engineering study in Australia for graduation is around for 4 years, the students are made to study general of introductory subjects in the first year then in the second year they’ve to choose their specialization. While the length of the post-graduation course is around 1 to 2 years, depending upon the course and the specialization.
The average acceptance score for GRE is 520 generally in the universities. In which for Verbal it should be 145 or more, 160 or more for Quantitative and 4.0 or more for Writing. Along with a good score in IELTS or TOEFL.
Process to get Admission
The students who have opted for PCM in 12th can apply for the Engineering course in Australia. The students should search for the relevant universities and colleges and after that take the entrance exam such as GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, or GMAT. After that, the student should see in which college he fits in, and if he gets admission there then he should apply for the visa. We’re here to provide you with the best help in every step of your journey until you get the best college for you. Feel free to connect with us anytime.
Eligibility to Apply for the Course
The Indian students who are opting for graduation in engineering and technology in Australia should have opted for Science in 12th with Computer (it wants to do computer or IT engineering) and have a minimum score of 60%. After that, there is a series of test which also includes TOEFL or IELTS for graduation degree.
For post-graduation degrees, the student should have completed a full-time 4-year course in Engineering and have passed with a minimum of 60% and after that, he’s to appear for GRE or GMAT and secure good marks in them also.
The following documents will be required for admission:-
- 10th and 12th mark sheets along with passing certificates.
- At least two references from the professors who have taught you about academics.
- SOP ( Statement of Purpose)
- Scorecard of entrance exams such as GRE, TOEFL, or IELTS.
- Other certificates of achievements in extracurricular activities (if any).
- Work experience certificate (If any)
- Proof of funds.
- The candidate should hold a valid Indian Passport which should have a validity of at least 6 months after the completion of course.
- All the academic documents and work experience documents.
- All the scorecards of the entrance exams in which the candidate has appeared.
- Overseas Health Insurance Policy details.
- Passport size photographs.
- Proof of funds in the account ( For tuition fees, accommodation charges, living expenses, and other expenses)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Acceptance letter by the university
Meet University will help in securing all the other documents and these documents also. We’re here to help you at every step.
Scholarships are just like a blessing in disguise for the meritorious students. Australian universities offer wide varieties of scholarships for the Indian students to study Engineering and Technology in Australia such as: –
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam International Scholarship
- Post Graduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- International Merit Scholarship
- Triple Crown Scholarship
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship
The scholarships are provided to the International students based on merit apart from all the above there are also many other scholarships available for Indian students. The student can also get a scholarship based on extracurricular activities and other major achievements. You just need to send your documents on time for the right scholarship for you. We at meet university will help you to find the best scholarship for you.
Why choose Meet University
- We’ll provide you the best advice from the experts in the field of foreign studies.
- The student will also get to explore the best university according to their academic score and area of interest.
- Proper guidance will be provided to the candidate.
- All the required formalities will be helped.
- All the requirements ensuring the smooth stay of the student will be taken care of in the best way possible.
We’re here to hold your hand and make your dream come true and guide you towards the best foreign university for yourself.