Indian Students! Are you thinking to study in USA? Searching for the Best Colleges to Study in USA? Well, we will help you out in finding the Top Institutes to Study in the USA. Here we will guide you about the requirements to Study in USA for Indian Students
Top Colleges To Study In USA For Indian Students
The United States of America is wrapped with the world’s best institutes of engineering, Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Medical. The land provides the best education system worldwide. The institutions provide the best and the quality education to their students. The faculties are well-educated and experienced. The faculty of the instructions uses the cutting-edge technologies to educate the students. Students from all the corners of the world come to the place to pursue the courses of their choice. There are many Indian students in USA who are studying in world-class universities. The US is considered as the best place for education for the international students. Studying in USA for Indian students is like a dream come true situation.
The Universities in USA are famous for their world rankings, infrastructure, cutting-edge technology, etc. Some of the top colleges to Study in USA for Indians are as follows:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Stanford University, Stanford, California
- California Institute of Technology (Caltech), Pasadena, California
- University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey
- Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- The University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
How To Apply For The Undergraduate and Post Graduate Programs in USA:
Choose the right college for your next level of education and we will tell you how to apply for the program in the very college. Here is a detailed note on the application process. Whether you are an international student or a domestic student, the process is same.
- Money Matters: Be sure to have the amount of money that the college or university is asking for. Pay all the dues required during the process and move to take the further step. Some colleges offer financial aids, but some don’t. So, be sure to pay your entire amount.
- Follow all the Deadlines: It’s very important to submit the application form before the last date of submission. Attach all the required documents with the application form. And be sure to check the application form before submitting.
- Transcript Requirements: Transcripts are very necessary before taking admission in the colleges of the US. You must provide the transcript of the last attended University to the University in the USA. It allows the transcript officer to evaluate and equate the courses to the US standards.
- Get the TOEFL: If you are an international student, appear the TOEFL test and get the score. You will be admitted to the US colleges on the basis of the score you will score in the TOEFL test.
- Appear in the GRE (Graduate Record Examination): Most of the colleges in the USA follow the GRE score. Students have to appear in the GRE and will get the admission on the marks secured in the GRE. So, prepare thoroughly for the test.
- Statement of Purpose: A statement of purpose is very important before applying to any colleges in the USA. Write the purpose of your visit to the place and what course you are going to take.
- Get an F-1 Non-Immigrant Visa: International students make sure to obtain an F-1 non-immigrant visa. In this process, you have to show the adequate amount that you have to pursue the course and will leave the place after finishing the course. F-1 visa is only applicable for the students who want to attend an academic course in the USA.
- Visa Application Fee: Rs.6, 440/- by Cash or DD. “US Embassy Visa Fee” and Rs.374/- by Cash or DD. HDFC Bank A/c VFS.
Cost To Study In The USA For Indian Students
The tuition fee in the USA varies from colleges to colleges. The government doesn’t have any standards for the fee. The institutions have set their own fee structure. The Universities are divided into two categories. One is the Public sector and the other is the Private sector. In public sector institutions, in-state students pay the lesser amount while the international students have to pay a large amount of fee. On the other hand, the private sector institutions charge the same fee from both the domestic and the international students. So, if you are looking for a private institution, it will charge you US$ 15,000-US$ 39,000 per year and public sector institution will charge a fee of US$10,000-US$20,000 per year.
Cost Of Living in USA
If we talk about the living cost in the USA, there is a slight difference in the expense. Suburban and rural areas in the South and Midwest will cost you less while the city side will cost you more.
Scholarships to Study in USA For Indian Students
Many institutions in the USA offer funds to the international students. There are many programs that provide government-funded and non-government US scholarships to the international students. The scholarships are different for graduate and the undergraduate courses. There are also many merit-based scholarships available to the students.
There are many Indian Students in the USA who are still pursuing their courses. If you want more details on the study in the USA for Indian students you can visit the alumni section of the US universities and get a better idea by consulting with them. Choose to study in the USA and get the world-class education.