Tips to get a job abroad after MBA In UK

By Meet UNiversity

job abroad
job abroad

International students can now stay back in the UK for two years and find employment after graduating. Currently, international students were only allowed to stay back for four months.
As an international student, if you don’t hold an EEA (European Economic Area) or a Swiss passport, you’ll have to apply for a visa to study and work in the UK. To study in the UK, please apply for a Tier 4 UK study visa. The UK government just reintroduced the post-study work (PSW) visa which now allows students to stay back in the UK for 2 years after graduating. You’ll need the Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) letter from your university to apply for this visa. You must also prove that you have the necessary funds to support your study, which is GBP 11,385 plus the GBP 150 health care fee.

Once you have completed your MBA In UK, you can apply for the Tier 2 sponsored visa provided that you secure a job with a Tier 2 licensed company. You can work part-time during your studies for not more than 20 hours per week and full-time when the school is not in session.
Tier 4 work visa
This is the UK study visa you’ll need for your course. You’ll need to apply for this MBA In UK visa with the Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) letter supplied by your university. The Tier 4 UK Study Visa allows you to work part-time during your studies, full time during non-study periods, and your eligible dependents can work and attend school if traveling with you.
Tier 2 work visa
Once you graduate from a full-time MBA In UK, you are exempted from the Resident Labour Market Test. However, you’ll have to apply for the Tier 2 work visa. You also need to be employed by a licensed sponsor.
During this time, you can – work in the job described in your certificate of sponsorship, study as long as it does not interfere with the job you’re sponsored for, do a second job in certain circumstances, do voluntary work, travel abroad, and return to the UK, bring family members with you.

There is one more way to live and work in the UK after graduating i.e. if you choose to set up your own business. For that, you’ll need to apply for Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visa.

Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa
To apply for this visa, you need to have at least GBP 50,000 in investment funds. Most UK Business Schools offer assistance to their MBA graduates.

Education in the UK has been top-notch with various academic programs in the offering along with unlimited career opportunities after the completion of the course. And Masters in Business Administration MBA In UK is no exception, offering excellent opportunities for young aspirants to scale new heights. Based on your stream of focus, you should streamline your search of opportunities accordingly, to land in the place which you love the most. The urge which was evident when you started to pursue your MBA In UK by searching out for an educational institute which fulfills all your educational requirement. For that, good links and research regarding the current trend of openings for MBA In UK graduates must be carefully studied.