Becoming more and more dynamic and diverse with every passing year, the field of media, communication and digital marketing offers a variety of specializations and career paths to students allowing them to build a bright future for themselves.
If you are amongst those individuals who have owned their own blogs, Pinterest board or a Twitter account even before most people knew what it was all about or are interested in new stories becoming viral then the media and communication field is just for you. Also, if you are in complete sync with the latest digital technologies which include any kind of digital medium and can market services and products with its help, then the digital marketing field is bound to interest you!
In this highly competitive world, it is very important to be able to using the right mediums to communicate with your prospective customers while also being able to use the latest digital marketing strategies to stay in sync with the ever changing trends in the marketing business. Media, communication and digital marketing is an essential part of any kind of business or organization and this is why the demand for digital marketers and media personnel’s is increasing tremendously all around the globe.
If you wish to follow any of these fields and are also looking forward to studying abroad, then here are the top 30 foreign universities for media, communication and digital marketing courses that you must choose from! Passing out from any one of these top notch universities will help you give your career a great start as many of these universities also send in their students for internship at some of the top business houses around the globe.
- University of Southern California, U.S.A.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, U.S.A.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
- Stanford University, U.S.A.
- University of Texas at Austin, U.S.A.
- University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- University of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- University of North Carolina, U.S.A.
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Monash University, Australia
- The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- City University London, UK
- Aarhus University, Denmark
- University of California, San Diego, U.S.A.
- University of Hertfordshire, UK
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Sacred Heart University Connecticut, U.S.A.
- NYU Stern School of Business, U.S.A.
- Geneva Business School, Barcelona, Spain
- University of South Wales, UK
- Aston Business School, UK
- Keele University, UK
- University of New England, Australia
- Northumbria University, UK
- Regent’s University, UK
- Bologna Business School, Bologna
- Space University, Barcelona, Spain
Choose the university which best suits your career goals but do not forget to keep in mind your budget too. You must also analyze the cost of living in each of these study abroad destinations before making a final choice as some foreign countries and cities can prove to be far more expensive than others!