Top Business Schools in UK: An MBA or a Master of Business Administration is a very coveted degree nowadays. There are a few questions which keep lingering in the mind of the students who are thinking to continue their higher education from abroad like:
- Is it really worth to study a program which is so expensive and demanding?
- Is it just a phasing trend, a trifle or really a program which gets you industry-ready?
- Will I get the good Return on Investment?
So, here we are going to discuss is it worth doing an MBA from the UK and what are the Top Business Schools in UK?
5 Reasons to Pursue MBA from Best Business Schools in UK
The best business schools
London is known to be home to some of the Best University for MBA Admission. There are so many coveted B-Schools like London Business School, Imperial College, London School of Economics and Political Science and others which are ranked in the top 50 B-Schools worldwide. So, the students have wide options to choose from.
If you go by the figures, the salary withdrawn by an MBA graduate from UK is much higher than that from the many other countries
MBA graduates from Imperial College can earn around $112, 000 and London Business School can expect to earn a whooping amount of $154,000.
Access to global companies
There are ample of world’s leading companies operating in UK and students studying in Top MBA Universities UK can get the chance to work with these giants and get their dream jobs.
The UK Universities are home to diverse cultures and nationalities from all across the world. A student can learn to respect other’s perspective and grow as an individual.
E.g. 93% of the students studying at the London Business School MBA are international students and 88% at Imperial College London.
There are several scholarships available for the ones who have high academic performance at the undergraduate level. These scholarships help the students to meet their expenses and they might not need to work while studying. These scholarships are highly competitive.
10 Top Business Schools in UK
Here we are giving the Top MBA Universities List UK:
- London Business School
- University of Cambridge
- University of Oxford
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- The University of Warwick
- The University of Manchester
- Imperial College London
- City, University of London
- Cranfield University
If one studies MBA from these Top Business Schools in UK, he/she is bound to success and will shine like a bright star.
If you wish to pursue your dream course and land up a dream job, struggle smart! You can contact us to know more about the MBA and study in the UK.
- Top 100 Colleges in UK
- MBA Vs MS: What is Better Option after Graduation?
- Cost of doing MBA from the UK
- MBA Application Deadlines for 2017 in Top Universities
- Top MBA Colleges in the World
- MBA Admission without GMAT Score
- MS Application Deadlines for Spring 2017
- Top Universities for MS in US
- MS Admission without GMAT/ GRE
- MBA Admission Without GMAT in top Business Schools
- Part Time Jobs Options in UK During Study