Top Study Abroad Countries with Post Study Work Permit

Most students wish to study abroad when it comes to seeking higher education as they feel it will help open up a whole new world of possibilities for them while also allowing them to get the traditional exposure they need. Many students aim to not only study in a foreign destination as they also wish to start living and working in that city itself once their studies are complete. However, not all study abroad countries offer post study work permit to its non-resident students and it is better to be careful when making a choice of a country to study in. So we will brief you about the top study abroad countries with post study work permit.

Here are some of the top study abroad countries which offer post study work permit to all its students whether native or not!

  1. UK – UK offers a post study work permit to its international graduates only if an employer is sponsoring the student and the latter is being paid a salary which is more than 20 thousand pounds a year. With the job market improving all over the nation and becoming excessively competitive, the country boasts of an overall employment rate of 70 percent for fresh graduates.
  2. France – If you wish to work in France and get a permit for the same, once your course is complete you will need a company to sponsor your application for visa. If you can make the nation believe that you have a lot to contribute to their economy with your exceptional educational qualification or skills, then you might just be given the post study work permit! However, to survive in a city like France, you must be fluent in French as without it, you will go absolutely nowhere.
  3. Australia – This is one of the most sought after countries to work in post studies. The reason being that Australia is becoming a huge market and is opening up a world of opportunities for young individuals. After completing your studies, you can apply for a working holiday which allows you to work in Australia for an entire year. You might have to pay a nominal fee for the visa and your bank account should show sufficient funds in it to help you sustain yourself when down-under.
  4. Canada – An extremely popular country to work in is Canada mainly due to the high quality of life and unlimited amenities that the government offers to all its residents. If you are under 35 years of age, you can get a work permit under the International Experience Canada Programme and work in this country post studies. You will be required to show that you have a specific amount of money in your bank account before getting the permit though.
  5. China – In China, an international student is given ‘work permit for aliens’ once his course is complete and he is able to show an official invitation from the firm or company he plans to work in. Also, the employer who hires an international student must be accredited to employ foreign nationals in his company. You will be required to pay application fees before you can start working on Chinese soil.