International recognition and past placement records of Edinburgh Napier University has made it the dream institute for every aspiring student. Here is all that you will need to know about Edinburgh Napier University, UK’s application process and deadlines, if you wish to study here.
How to Apply for Admission at Edinburgh Napier University, UK?
The official website (www.napier.ac.uk) and the university’s international brochure (International guide) illustrates the entry requirement for students. Here are the entry requirements and application process for Indian students:
- Students will be eligible to apply, if they have completed their Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) with overall 60+% in Intermediate (10+2) (XII Standard) exam.
- Students are required to have achieved 70% or above in English Language in their XII aswell as XI standards.
Students will be eligible to apply, if they have gained one of the following:
- A bachelor general/pass (3 year) degree with 60% or above with two years’ work experience.
- A bachelor special/honors degree (3 year) with 55% or above.
- A bachelor degree (4 year) in a professional subject with 55% or above
- For courses such as Business Courses, a BSc. Hospitality Management and Bachelor in Computer Application- 60% and two years work experience.
- No English language test like IELTS required, as long as the bachelor degree was taught and examined in English within the last two years and the student has scored 70% or above in class XII English language test.
In addition to this, students need to clear the visa and immigration requirements. The university provides its efficient service for the assistance of students.Edinburgh Napier University, UK’s application process is very simple.
Edinburgh Napier University’s Application Process
Students need to submit their application via University and College Admission Services (U.C.A.S). You need to follow the following instructions:
- Log onto www.ucas.com and register. After you register, the site will direct you to the UCAS page.
- After getting redirected, a dashboard will be opened exclusively for you with your name and application number on it. There will be a list of details that need to be provided for the form to be complete.
Personal details: Provide all your personal details such as name, date of birth, postal address, nationality, passport details, criminal convictions (if any), fee code etc.
Courses: Students are allowed to fill their choice of courses (upto 5) in a single application. One need not fill all the options but can choose only one as in that case, it would cost less.
Education: Students need to provide details of their highest education levels.
Employment: This section asks you for the name and addresses of your latest employers. In case one was not employed in the past, the section can be left blank.
Personal Statement: Aspiring students need to provide a personal statement stating about why they are worthy to gain admission for their requested courses in the university (in about 1000 characters).
References: Here the details of the referee should be provided. The referees write recommendation letters for students.
View all details: This option enables students to view their provided details and make relevant changes (if any).
Pay and Send: This is the final option; here one can pay for their application form and send it to the respective university.
- The university will henceforth send an acknowledgement slip to students followed by an offer letter for the respective course.
- Students are able to reply to the offer by accepting or declining it.
- If you accept the offer letter then you should pay the fee after which only a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) is processed.
Edinburgh Napier University application process is a lot simpler. One can directly apply by choosing their choice of course from www.napier.ac.uk/courses.
Edinburgh Napier University’s Application Deadlines:
Undergraduate applications are to be submitted beginning October each year and should be submitted latest by 30th June prior to the September intake. Postgraduate applications are processed from October for the September intake and from July for the January intake. Applications for the School of Arts and Creative Industries should be submitted before March each year. That was all that you need to know about Edinburgh Napier University, UK’s application process