The Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly (UPLA) will be conducting Review officer (RO) & Assistant Review Officer (ARO) re-examination on 14th August, 2016. The applicants who have registered for the UPLA exam will be appearing for the UPLA exam on 14th August, 2016. All the candidates will be looking for the UPLA RO/ ARO Answer Key 2016 just after the exam. The aspirants should note that the UPLA 14 August Answer Key will be available around two weeks after the exam.
Only those applicants who have appeared for the exam in December 2015 are eligible to participate in the re-examination. The qualifying candidates will be appearing for the interview and the candidates who will clear the interview they will be hired for the vacant positions.
Usage of UPLA Answer Key 2016
- Helps to cross check the answers.
- Helps to gauge the performance in the exam.
- Candidates can evaluate their chances of qualifying the exam.
Steps To Check UPLA RO/ ARO Answer Key 2016
- Firstly visit the authorized website of the UPLA.
- You will land on the home page
- Click on the link for ‘UPLA RO/ ARO Answer Key 2016’
- You will be directed to the new page where the candidates have to enter the exam code, Set No.
- Submit the details.
- The UPLA RO Answer Key 2016 and UPLA ARO Answer Key 2016 will appear on your screen.
- Download your Answer Key and save the soft copy or take print out for further reference.
Once the answer key is released, the candidates will be able to cross check their answers and analyse their chance of clearing the exam.
Fast Facts About UPLA RO/ ARO Answer Key 2016
Name of the Organizing Body: Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly (UPLA)
Name of the Vacant Posts: Review officer (RO) & Assistant Review Officer (ARO)
Name of the Exam: Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly (UPLA) RO/ARO Re-Exam
Date of the Exam: 14th August, 2016
Further Selection Procedure: Interview
Official Web Page: http://uplegisassembly.gov.in/
Category: UPLA RO/ ARO Answer Key 2016
Status: To Be Available Soon
UPLA RO/ ARO Exam Review
The exact UPLA RO/ ARO Exam Review will be available after the exam.
The UPLA RO/ ARO re-exam will consists of Multiple Choice Questions where the candidates have to choose the right option.
UPLA RO/ ARO Re-Exam Cut Off Marks 2016
Cut off marks are the minimum marks a candidate should score in order to qualify the exam. The cut off marks are influenced by factors like number of candidates appeared for the exam, difficulty level of question, number of questions answered correctly.