Download UPPSC Civil Judge Main Admit Card 2015, or UPPSC CJ Main Admit Card 2015 from the website given below. You can collect UPPSC Civil Judge Main Hall Ticket 2015 or UP Civil Judge Main Call Letter 2015 for the written exam to be conducted on 26, 28 and 29 October, 2015.
UPPSC Civil Judge Main Admit Card 2015 Availability:-
Being recognized as one of the most prestigious jobs from time immemorial, the post of judge is desirable to many. No one can deny how enthralled one gets just by the mention of the post “judge”. It is one of those posts where everyone wanted to reach, at some point of their lives. Well this dream of few is about to come true, as for the year 2015, the process of selection of Civil Judges has started and candidates had turned up in horde for this extremely desirable job. Now, in order to be a Civil Judge one has to clear primarily an exam which was conducted on 6th September, 2015. This consisted of two papers of General Knowledge and Law. The basic idea behind these two categories was-
- General knowledge– it was to test the candidate on his awareness on the current affairs, history of the country, current economic status, various policies, foreign exchanges etc.
- Law– it was to analyze the candidate’s awareness regarding the country’s actions under legal dimensions. It includes the constitutional rights, Indian panel code etc.
UPPSC Civil Judge Main Exam Pattern:-
The two papers carried 200 marks and 300 marks respectively. Total time duration was of 2 hours each and all the questions were of objective type.
Those who cleared this round were allowed to give the Mains exam for which the syllabus was little wider and evaluated the aspirant on few more basis. Following are the categories under which the exam was conducted-
[table id=26 /]
After clearing both the rounds the candidate becomes eligible for the interview. Interview is of total 100 marks where an aspirant will be judged on his level of confidence, knowledge about the topic being discussed, gestures and speaking skills. The procedure of selection is in the order-
- Primarily exam
- UPPSC Mains Exam
UPPSC Civil Judge Eligibility Criterion
For the year 2015, the exam is being conducted for a total vacancy of 197 posts. Few pre-requisites for the post of Civil judge are-
- Candidate must hold a bachelor degree in law from any recognized university of the country.
- Must be an advocate enrolled under provision of advocate law.
- Must have fluency in Hindi.
The forms for the same were filled till August 21, 2015 and finally the wait for the UPPSC Civil Judge Main Admit Card 2015 is over, as they have been posted on the official site by the UP Public Service Commission. UPPSC Civil Judge Main Call Letters are very important as one’s eligibility for the exam will get invalid if one fails to show the UPPSC CJ Main Admit card at the examination center. UPPSC Civil Judge Main Admit card 2015 and the enrollment number of the candidates must be known to them before entering into the examination hall.
How to Download UPPSC CJ Main Admit Card 2015:-
In order to download their UPPSC CJ Main Admit Card 2015, candidates are required to follow the following steps-
- Go to the official site of UPPSC.
- Look for the option of Civil “Judge Main Admit Card 2015″
- Enter the required details. This may include the date of birth or enrollment number of the candidate along with their names.
- Admit card will be displayed.
- One should get a photocopy of the admit card for showing it in the examination halls and for future references.
Details about the exam
Few other necessary details about the exam are-
- Name of organization– Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Date of exam– will be declared soon.
- Exam centers– various places across Uttar Pradesh.
- Question types– objective
- Total duration– 2 hours each
Note– The official site of UPPSC from where candidates can download the UP Civil Judge admit card is www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
Thanks for visiting!